(Margaret x F/n) pt. 1

Start from the beginning

With you and Margaret... You are too sho-- no you are perfect. The issue is Margaret is too big... and fat. But she is healthy and you love Margaret just the way she is. So it's fine!
The real problem is...Lily. She keeps interrupting. Margaret would have killed her a while ago had not the "disappearance" of all your friends hit you so hard.

"Li-chan!! " you screamed.
Margaret pupils shrunk, her mouth felt dry like sandpaper, as her nails dug into her own flesh. Blooding dripping slowly.
"It's a peck on the lips. You will be fine! " Lily blushed turning away from you blushing angry face

"NO you idiot!
It was my first kiss! "

Margaret threw the last piece, a severed hand, into the pile. With that all pieces of Lily's body was in there. Next Margaret threw in her own bloody clothes expect her shoes. She then burned the whole pile with a strong acid and fire. Margaret made sure nothing else but the evidence burned.

Margaret collected the remaining  tangible evidence and put them into a plastic bag. The ashes were covered by mud.

With a small shovel on one hand and a duffle bag with a fresh outfit and burning equipments on the other, Margaret couldn't be happier. She plugged in her ear buds and listened to F/n humming and doing her homework. It relaxes Margaret while she commits another sin for love.

It was a small walk within the forest to the Lake. There she took a shower and burned the remaining evidence and covered the ashes up in a similar fashion.

Changed into her new outfit of all black, duffel bag full of murder weapons. She made her way into a car. She didn't have her drivers license yet but knew how to drive. And thus she drove off to a far way cabin and disposed her murder weapons.

Lily's death has reached the school yet. During the weekend, Margaret invited you to go out and get drinks with her which worked out great as you needed her help on something very special.

Margaret felt butterflies in her stomach, abdomin and her throat. She gulped down her nerves and with sweaty palms she entered the bar. This is it. You had something very special to say... and Margaret already knew what!.. You are gonna coffess to her!

"I... I don't feel so well. "
"Oh?"
"Can you call an uber? "
"Of course. But you know I have my car outside right? "
"But aren't you drunk? "
"A little tipsy but don't worry. I am not driving. I am just telling you rest over there while I call for an uber. "

"Margaret where are we going? "
"Back home."
"I told you to call an Uber! " you whisper-yelled
"We are in a uber! Don't you remember me carrying you into another car?"
"No...?"
"Ugh...Just go back to sleep."
Something didn't feel right. You don't recall falling asleep at all. You remember someone after a while getting in the car and just driving off.Had it been anybody else you would have jumped out the car but it's Margaret. She is your friend. You trust her a lot.

Margaret locked all the car doors incase you jumped. Not that you would get anywhere by doing that she is just worried you might hurt yourself. There's no hospital nearby.

You handed Margaret your house keys as she carried you out on her shoulder. You heard something -probably the keys- hit the ground. Margaret didn't react instead just opened the door. Wait does she have the keys to your house?
"Hey.. did yoush... you get my keshs " you were salivating at the mouth. The whole car ride you felt a weird heat in your abdomen and down to your clitoris. You are feeling extremely tired and plan on sleeping it off

Margaret dropped you on the bed and left. Weirdly you never heard the door close but it didn't matter as you desperately needed sleep.

Beer in hand, Margaret watched as tossed and turned, trying your best to sleep but obviously this drug won't let that happen. You will most definitely be awake and turned on until it wears off. Margaret never planned to use this on you. She did made it to despise you but she would have never used this. Infact, she was planning on selling this off to someone today but then you hurt her so so badly.

"I... I love.....Lily. Oh my gosh I can't believe I just said that! OMG omg..."
"What...? "
"I love Lily! I love Lily so so much. I have had feelings for her since we were both young. I am so happy to have found her again. This time I plan to confess to her and I need your help for it! You... um you are the first person I ever said this to... So please? "
"Okay sounds fun. So what are planning to do?"
Margaret asked calmly. Ready to commit another sin

Margaret, stripped down to a shirt and skirt -no underwear- and approached the bed. Your body looked so much better in real life than through the 4k camera lens. Suddenly you were turned on your back and felt a hefty amount of weight on you. You opened your eyes to find...

Margaret sitting on top of you

Margaret sitting on top of you. Almost naked. You screamed.
"Haha. So loud I am sure the waterfall miles away from here definitely heard you. "