[ch:2] 31

Previously
"My house is half an hour away from here" Rin said softly looking down. Your eyes widened understanding now why Rin looked so paranoid.

"Fine I will take you home . " Eunji
"Rin I can drop you off if you want. " F/n

You both offered at the same time putting Rin in a difficult situation.
Sam rolled their eyes
" Alright you simps, you both can drop Rin off--"
"Eunji....- " Rin paused.

"Eunji... "
"I.. I think you should.. go home. " Eunji stood still shocked. Sam looked surprised. You sighed knowing very well why Rin wanted to be alone with you.
"You are joking right? " Eunji chuckled.
"No... I just... " you held Rin's hand. You could feel her shaking.
"I just want to spend some alone time with our new friend. " Rin found the strength to finish the sentence in your warm hands. Eunji scoffed and walked away without saying anything misogynistic. Eunji must be hurt. Suddenly you remembered something crucial.

"Umm.. Rin can you wait for me? I will be back in a bit. " you ran after Eunji. The breeze of the serene night kept you cool as your hold on the box tightened.

Sam and Rin stood in awkward heavy silence.
"Sam-san are you-"
"You know what the funny thing is Rin. The moment you find someone new it's all about them. "
" You are misunderstanding--"
"I am misunderstanding what Rin.."
"What? There is a pattern here that you may not see but I do. "
" No. I just-- Sam-san.."
"Yeah no tell me... Tell me what is going on between you two. " Sam glared at Rin taking a step towards her.
"Convince me otherwise. Go ahead. Do it."
"Sam-san I.. please don't misunderstand this. But this is a secret between me and F/n... I can't really give the details to yo-you. " Rin took a step-back. Sam stepped forward.

"Is this a secret she shared with you?"
"What-"
"You heard me. "
Rin's back ran into a wall. She had no where left to go.
"No.. this is a secret.. we got involved in. "
"And you can't tell me your side?"
"Not without F/n's permission. No"
Sam laughed sarcastically in Rin's face.
"So you went ahead and forged a secret with the popular bully of your best fuckin friend, Satoshi... Is that right Rin?"

"Why are you being like this? Sam-san I thought you liked F/n. "
Rin broke into tears. She hated seeing sweet Sam like this. But also Rin can't bend her morals, her standards just to satisfy her friend.

"She is bearable. I think she is changing for the better but unlike you I can't forgive her so easily knowing full well what she did to my friend Satoshi "

Sam moved away. As Rin started crying, they felt guilty. They shook their head gently. No, Sam has to hold Rin accountable for her actions.

"B-but... in the cafe.. you said "
"I need for her something so for that.. I am willing to pretend. "
"Look at me.. "
Sam grabbed Rins face forcing her to look into their eyes.
"Since you are such a master of secret keeping. I need you to keep this whole conversation secret until the summer play is over.
Especially from F/n. I don't want to hear a peep about it from anyone until then...Understood?"
Rin looked away. Tears streaming down their face.
"Understood? "

Rin nodded wiping her tears as Sam walked off into the night.

Meanwhile

You ran and caught up with Eunji who was also running.
"Fuck... why is everyone making me chase em today? "
"Why are you here? Where is Rin ?"
"Yeah.. well she is back there. I came here to give you this "
You shoved the box of chocolate cake to her.

"The cafe got my order wrong! I wanted strawberry cherry pink barbie vagina flavoured cake but they gave the manly beard gasoline flavoured chocolate cake!" you jumped around trying to act girly--whatever that means.
"But you didn't open the box how did you know..?" The one time you needed Eunji to be braindead.. she is not.

"Um... well. You know.. woman.. You know females....girls.. tits.. ovary... pink... Ah yes It's my girly pink intuition! I can sense when something manly is around. If you can't that must mean that you are not like the other girls. "
Eunji's eyes widened. She smiled a little holding the box.

You smiled too. Eunji is an asshole no doubt but being a misogynistic female can't be easy. She has to be a miserable human being. Today she was roasted very harshly by Sam. Which was well deserved but you also think Eunji could use some kindness. So you decided to cheer her up with some food. Since Eunji clearly has no other hobbies besides food.

"Fine. Since you or Rin can't have it I will. "
"Thank you soooo much for saving me. You are so manly !" You smiled and made an awkward crack head face while trying to act girly. Eunji bursted out laughing. She had a very sqeeky adorable laugh.

"Wow you have a very adorable laugh. " Out of all the manly compliments you gave Eunji. This one made her blush uncontrollably. Her heart started beating so fast. Eunji rarely ever got any compliments. She felt so awkward she couldn't even look at you anymore.

"Well I gotta get going... Oh Eunji real talk. You can celebrate things that make you special without putting others down. Us women are amazing. We should be support each other instead of comparing. Lol sorry for getting all preachy. "
You looked at Eunji who was still staring at the ground. She didn't respond or react in any way.
"mmmkay I am gonna go home and do some girly things like laundry. And then cook food and wait for my 50 year old WhiteChristianCisStraightHusband[TM] to come home from WWII. Byeeee"

You walked away leaving Eunji alone with her thoughts.

Eunji broke down into tears.

Rage surged through her veins as she fell on her knees. Tear overflowing as she screamed into her hands.

No wonder you are popular! You are prefect! You are beautiful, confident, loving and funny. You are not like other girls. You are 100times better.

This realization burned Eunji's soul as she continued screaming.

Please vote if you are enjoying the book.