[ch:2] 26

You opened yours eyes and saw.... trees.Your back hurts and you can't tell if it's because of last night's orgy or this hard bench you are on. You scratched your head and sat up confused. Weren't you on your way home from school.
"Bench lady! Bench lady! are you homeless? " shouted a little kid with blonde pigtails. She stared at you with her blue eyes, full of life and excitement.

"No I am filthy rich actually. "
"Well then! You should take a shower! " she beamed a moment later. You chuckled petting her head.
"Sure thing kid. I will go home and take a shower. "
"Eww you sting! Don't touch me! " She moved away from your hands and run away.

"Bye Bye Stingy Bench Lady!"
"I-... okay ."
You sat speechless. That child insulted you so innocently. It was pure of any malintentions.
Some time passed. The shush of the trees swaying in the gentle wind, accompanied by the burbling sound of a fountain a little ways ahead calmed you down.

It almost felt like you were not forced to jump down from the roof of your school building and was saved by the emo mafia boy gangsta only to forget any of that happened for a few hours but again faint on the way home and  end up in a park bench and get called stinky by some kid.

Yup almost feels like none of that happened. You ran fingers thorough your hair. Too much is happening too quickly in your life. You miss the days where you would just sit in your bed and whiter away on your phone.

You stood up and stretched a little. After you go home you plan on having the longest bath with the most ridiculously high priced bath products ever.

After trying to get out of this park for a while you realized; this park is way too big and unnecessarily complex. This park has multiple fountains, luxury washroom, expensive and exotic looking trees, random chess tables, a motherfucking stream going through it. Is it beautiful? Absolutely, it looks stunning. Should a park have all of this? Fuck no. Its just a park.

You,in previous life, grew up in a lower middle class family. And now being among these people who have probably never even seen a homeless person felt... weird to say the least. Thinking back on today, you remembered Shizou holding you in his arms, crying and scars. He had a few scars around and on his eye. It must have been the left eye as it's usually hidden under his hair.
Poor guy, watching you about to take your life must have triggered some of his own trauma. You own him a big time.

Soon you found your way out. Yay. The park was only a 10 min walk away from your house. Nice. Trees on roadside rustled gently, few leaves came loose per minute as you walked home.

After having a quick meal and a shower, you laid in your massive bathtub soaking in rainbow bathbombs. Suddenly an epiphany hit you. "That purple haired weirdo must have drugged me! That's why I fainted! " You sat up swiftly causing the cucumber pieces, covering your eyes to fly off into the bath.
"But he didn't do anything to me... though. Also after he drugged me I suddenly remembered the body-controlled su!cide attempt. Not that I was supposed to forget something like THAT in the first place." You leaned back and stared up at the ceiling, tears welling up in your eyes.

Your life is constantly at threat. Half the time you don't even have full control over your mind and/or body. All these things... all these unexplainable unknown things that are happening to you..- with you. How are you supposed to cope? Your previous life, the faces of your parents are slowly turning to a blur. You are slowly sinking and sinking into a miserable void of nothingness. You can thrash around, scream for help but all is futile. You are utterly helplessly stuck in this dystopian book world.

The man in the black cloak sighed. "Thanks for remembering me, make my job hard for no fucking reason will you. " He soon heard your thoughts spiraling through his floating orb. This momentarily distracted him. He then heard you burst out into tears, louding sobbing and crying.
"Yeah I wouldnt be having mental breakdowns so early on if I were you. Things will get so so much worse from here on Luv. "

He turned off the floating orb giving you the privacy the other two surely isn't giving you. The orb fell down on the table with a loud thud. The vibration caused the vials to fall out of the table and shoot upwards. It almost crashed into the ceiling.
"Opps. Gotta be careful. "

Please vote if you are enjoying the book.