[ch:2] 13

"There are some strangers in my bed.
There's a pounding in my head." You woke up expecting to be with Mark. You are... But there just happens to be 2 more people with you.
"I smell like a mini bar. "
You looked out the window.
"Lily is passed out in the yard "

"Bruh are ya tryna do a shitty cover of Katy Perry? "Mark said the minute he woke up.
"What?! No. "
You replied as he crawled around trying to find his clothes.
"Ooh... I see why you would think that tho."
You said as you carefully walked over to the clothes pile. You caught your reflection in the mirror.
"This better not be a hickey. " You rubbed a red spot your tummy as Mark chuckled nervously.

"Just a bruise! It looks really like a bruise. I think thats a bruise. That must be a bruise! "

He knew it was a hickey. You knew he was lying.

You got behind Mark and kicked his bum. His bend over form toppled over.

"I am gonna kill you."
You raised your leg up high, about seal Mark's fate in.
"Give me a chance to defend myself senpai! " he whisper-yelled.
"Nothing you can say will stop me now. "
"That's Trisha's bf, we need to escape "

"What!? "
"Shh I will explain everything later let's get outta here first. "
"O-okay "

You and Mark quickly sorted through the pile of clothes and collected your outfits. Mark ran into the bathroom came back with 2 towels wrapped around him.
"Why not just wear the clothes we have ? " you raised an eyebrow.
"We are crusty with cum, saliva and sweat-- "
"Eww "
"That's not what you said when you were moaning your soul out last night "

You paused involuntarily, as Mark handed you a towel.
"These clothes are fresh and clean... kinda. So we gotta save them for later. "
Mark is right. Besides it's better to follow someone who has probably invented frat parties instead of going based on your own instincts. With the towel wrapped around your body.You and Mark quietly ran out of the room.

"So... what happened? "
You asked now finally away from last night's very naked crowd.
"Wait...Ya don't remember? It was amazing! "
You pouted as Mark patted your head.
"It's fine. You are probably gonna remember everything very soon ."

"Can't you just tell me?! "
"Nope sucker!" Mark laughed jumping off the last few stairs. He landed infront of an old butler, Mr. Rossi. He is a gentle old man who has worked his entire life for the Williams. He is like a grandfather to you.

"Greetings Lady F/n and Master... "
"Mark. You can call me Mark-sama."
You quickly hid behind Mark embarrassed to be seen in this crusty state by an elderly person.
"Master Marksama? "
"No no it's Mark--"
"Can we just go?" you asking quietly pinching Mark's back muscle.
"Neyaaa~ Dame F/n-chan~"

He made the situation even more awkward!

"I will kill you and feed to your dead body meat to tigers. "
"Umm. I was wondering if you can find some empty guest rooms for us."
"Of course. Please follow me Master Marksama, Lady F/n. "

Mr.Rossi maintained a respectable distance, which gave you and Mark a opportunity to talk.
"Okay what was Trisha's bf doing there?! "
"Vicky? Well he and this really hot chick, Sydney came into our room thinking it was empty. I have been trying really long to get with her so I made a deal with Vicky."
"Wait how long were you trying for?"
"3 days. "
"That's so litt-"
"That's so long! I know I know. But she is really hot and I love a good challenge. "
You rolled your eyes as Mark continued on.

"An idea popped up in my genius little head.  " he chuckled like a proper weirdo.
"I made swap lover deal with him. He gets you I get her.  He agreed happily so I begged you to fuck him as a favour. And you agreed! All was set but... "
"But..?"

"Sydney wasn't on board. She didn't want to have an orgy. In fact, Vicky barely got her to fuck him kinda as a favour. Now she has lost that interest as well. "
"What favour? "
"That's another cup of tea. For another time. You know the saddest part was... she wasn't even that fun! After all that effort put in, she turned out to be all looks no talent! I would honestly much rather spend those 3 long days chasin' you instead. "

Huh... It sounds like you did well last night despite having no prior experience.. Hmm..

Please vote if you are enjoying the book.