ch:3 Midsummer Night's Kiss

"Darling you should still attended the tea party. "
"Yesh. I am sure we can change your mind! "
"Even if we don't. I promise it will be fun. "

"Hmm... okay! Alright. But on one condition. I will select the date and time." You.

They all nodded in unison and all 4 students exchanged contact info.

Eunji entered the dark club room. A bit of fear and excitement spiked her heart.

Would something bad happen to her?
She blushed a little, pulling her hoodie sleeve over her palms.
"He-Hello " she called out ,,cutely,, .
Nothing happened. After 3 minutes of stumbling in the dark and acting cute. Eunji gave up and turned on the lights.

Still nothing. She slammed down the basket of yarns and threads, jewels, fabric etc down on a table and called Rin.

"Hello Eunji "
"Rin are you single? Cuz haha I have mommy issues "
"Fuck off Mark. Go get therapy."
"Why you mad Sam? Cuz my dick is popping severely and your genitals don't! "

Eunji sighed she could hear her friends talk on the other side.
"Hello? " Rin
"Hmm Yeah where are you guys? " Eunji
"At the cafe didnt you know?" Rin
"No. " Eunji
"Guys none of you told Eunji we're gonna come here after club." Rin
"We couldn't find her. " some girl
"She got lost in some supply store closet " some boy
Rin put her phone on speaker.

"Someone should have texted her. " Rin
"Why didn't you Rin " somebody
"Woaw let's not get all passive aggressive now--" Mark
"Well then maybe someone shouldn't make such accusatory remarks. " boy
"Guys let's stop pointing fingers--" Rin

"Okay imma dip. Fvcking Eunji ruined everything. " Mark
"Yeah I am coming too " Sam
"Ayy-- " Mark
"Fucking don't." Sam

The conversation was cut short. Eunji did feel really happy knowing her friends were fighting over her.

By the time Eunji got to the cafe, everyone but Rin left. Rin was still waiting for Eunji.
"I... where's everyone?"
"We had a bit of a dispute. But that's okay. I am sure everything will be fine tommorow." Rin said more to herself than Eunji.

You sat in the car, still confused as to why you are going to this party.
"To recap. I am going to this 1800s masquerade ball at the Murakami Manor. I am already very late so I am supposed to do 1800s themed makeup while in the car. "
"Yes, lady-- I mean yes Ms.F/n. Is there a problem? "
"Yeah many! Firstly. I just came back from school. Which sounds like nothing but was a world war II. I didn't shower or eat. I was just fucking kidnapped from school with 2 malicious looking-ass suit cases "

" After school, Lord and Madam Williams wanted you to attended the Murakami ball. Sir Hank called you numerous times. We had spa and makeup artist, stylists all prepared but now it's too late. They all have incredibly busy schedules so they left and right now we don't have time to hire anyone else new. I am so sorry Ms. F/n. "

"Don't apologize it's not your fault. " You opened the suit case of makeup. It looked like a goddamn nightmare. One side had modern makeup and other side had 18th-19th century makeup. You can't even began to wrap your head around all this.

"If it helps lad--Ms. F/n. Sir Yato Murakami is going to be attending this ball. "

'NO. That's fucking stresses me out even more! Why is he attending this scrotum party! '
"Ah yes. That's lovely to hear " you lied flawlessly while panicking.

-

"We are here Ms. F/n. "

This is a Victorian-style, haunted-looking, definitely not cursed-ass palace-sized mansion. The Murakami manor estate is surrounded by a mini forest whilst also being in the middle of the forest. You can only wonder how many unknown skeletons are there in these people's closet.

Please vote if you are enjoying the book.