Ch: 1 Stuck with him

The nightmarish reality hit you a few days ago when you woke up in that beautiful mansion room -a very familiar purple room- that you are not in your house or... universe.
OK
OK
Don't panic!
You did panic. Naturally. Jumping from one universe to other was not even the last thing you could imagine happening to you overnight but here you are.
After going through the 5 stages of grief and a few mental breakdowns you decided to use the extra information you had by reading the fiction beforehand -which thank the heavens you did- and just survive.

The author never really finished the book but they did write your character's ending. Great.

Your character's name is Brittany Williams. An annoying rich girl who would anything for attention. She only befriended (y/n)/Rin for one of the yandere boy's heart. Her petty actions got her killed. Your plan of survival is simple.

Stay away from the main cast.

Pretty simple. You choose a very plane car instead of the usual limo Brittany would choose. You didn't really want to off your Daddy and Mommy's money. If you made yourself, then sure. Otherwise it just felt weird.

"Young Lady F/n, sir $&%$ seems to be in a bit of critical situation. Should we assist him? "
The car came to sudden stop and so did your heart. Until this moment everyone, including this Butler, who is also your chauffeur, called you Brittany.
"Wait... um excuse me what did you c-call.. I...Brittany.. " you were trying your best to not sound crazy but you knew it had a reserve effect.
"Pardon me? Should I not call you young lady? Do you prefer young Madame instead? "
No response came from your end. This made the Butler nervous. She looked behind as she started speaking again.
"I-I apologize if I did anything to offend you. Oh right! Brittany "
Your head snapped forward, your e/c eyes filled with hope.

The butler smiled a bit.
"Do you... Do you want me to do some research on this person?"
"What?... I.no... it's fine I am sorry "
The new found hope scattered as you looked away out the window. On the outside you looked a bit disappointed but on the inside you are on full panic mode.

The butler sighed after seeing your disappointed face in the rearview mirror. Her blue eyes shifted from the mirror to the street on to the trouble man.

You involuntarily tuned everything out and just nodded when you felt like she was talking to you. You feel a man enter your car. But you didn't care. You were too busy trying to figure how how your name changed.
" Goodmorning Ms. F/n. Off to school I presume? "
His voice broke you out of sagtant state. You look up towards him to realize

 You look up towards him to realize

Yuta Murakami. He is the no bullshit, Daddy type yandere. He is smart, cold and calculative.

Yup your worst fears came true. He is one of the yandere boys. You felt stuck in that little space. With no where to run

"Oh Murakami-san! what an unexpected surprise meeting you here. " you smiled politely trying your best to remember his first name. You only remembered the yandere brothers' last name.

"Yuta. Please call me Yuta. "
you nodded in response feeling relieved. Which almost begs the question... did he see through your defence and read your mind?

"We are very happy that you and your family could attend the Étoile perfume launch party. It really meant a lot to us. "
You wanted to role your eyes eyes at his polite small talk but didnt. But this means Brittany have already met one of the more... patient yandere brothes. You wondered how she behaved and what Yutas impression was of Brittany But it was never elaborated in the story.

"Yeah cool. What I wanna know is why didn't ya call an Uber. You surely weren't counting the stars hoping for a royalty charming to come and save you "
Yuta smiled
"Is that gender neutral version of Prince charming?"
"Yeah. And it's trademarked by me. "
and now he chuckled. You smiled thinking he has a beautiful voice.

"My car was just fine this morning, I am not sure why but suddenly it malfunctioned. My chauffeur told me its going to take a while to get fixed or get another car. I didn't have that kind of time so I called an Uber but they cancelled on me because of little location misunderstanding on their part. I have a meeting with some big investors today. Some of them I am meeting for the first time. Arriving late would have been such an embarrassement on me and our company. So really it's all thanks to you, Ms. f/n, that I am going to be time. Thank you so very much "

"Haha...No problem my guy " 'Also please remember this incident when you or your brother tries to kill me. Haha Help I don't wanna be here--'
You tried to suppress the rising panic and just focus your attention on just having a proper, polite conversation

Yuta could tell something was up. You were acting like a very different person than the one he meet at the party.

The silence only worsened your anxiety. You desperately needed a distraction.
"Want a candy?" You pulled out 4 candies and urged him to take one. 'Have one as a good bye gift. So hopefully we will never meet again '

His eyes widened a bit. He sat in silence staring at your hand. That's the last thing your anxious mind needed. Getting impatient you threw one targeting the front seat.
"Ms. Fae fancy a candy? " you heard her chuckling.
"Thank you lady F/n. "
Looking back at him, into his golden eyes, you couldn't tell what he was thinking. He had a resting poker face.
"Bro it's literally just a candy. I didn't lace it with drugs just grab one. "

"I... No that's not--"
"I get it. Being beautiful in this world is hard! You never know what's gonna happen."

Yuta blushed a bit. It is rare for him to actual genuine compliments. People usually compliment him as a courtesy, to gain something or to get a marriage proposal from him.

"I... Thank you" he accepted the candy. The rest of the car ride was silent much to your dismay.

Finally after what felt like ages the car reached his destination. After dropping him off now it was a race against time to not be late.

Please vote if you are enjoying the book.