Sheila: I love it here Y/N. Please consider becoming a Huntman instead we could really you.

Y/N:....I wished I did.

Glynda: You ok?

Y/N: No...but it alright.

Leo started walking towards you with Oobleck.

Leo: Hey Y/N. I figured you wanted to talk to the person who founded the body's. This is Professor Oobleck. He teaches history at Beacon.

Oobleck: Doctor Oobleck. I didn't earn the PHD for nothing!

He goes to shake your hand as you slowly did but when he let go you wiped it off with your coat.

Y/N: So doctor. How did you found the body?

Oobleck: Well it was early in the morning. I was doing my usual rounds when I came across the body's in the hall. When I saw the rope....and the girls...

Y/N: Body's?

Leo: Does that mean anything Y/N?

Y/N: Did they all commit suicide at the same time?

Leo: According to the security guard. He saw them on video and said they committed suicide.

Glynda: And he let them?!

Leo: Well he also a student at Beacon. He working part time to pay off a debt. But he said by the time he arrived they were already dead and he was so shocked he passed out in front of the body.

Y/N: Can we see the video?

Leo: Apparently we can't their was huge thunderstorm that night and the lighting hit the power box and it fried the whole system according to the security team.

Oobleck: Forgive me but I don't believe it was suicide. My guts tell me something is off.

Y/N: Let me check.

He started leading you to the area.

You took a look at it.

Y/N: Has it been touched?

Oobleck: Nope. Three weeks and everything been blocked off for you guys.

He see the students watching you as did the police officer.

You walked into the area and began to carefully look around.

You started looking at the floor and see no scratch marks on the floor.

Y/N: There no scratch marks.

Alisa: So? It was suicide there wouldn't be any struggling.

Y/N: Then it wasn't suicide. Where are the chairs?

Alisa:....your right...they would need chairs...

Y/N: Dr.Oobleck. Is there anything or anyone the victims had in common?

Oobleck: No....well other then they rabbit faunus's.

Alisa face paled.

Leo: Rabbit Faunus's? Son of a bitch. They told me that it wasn't the same type.

Y/N: Is there any other rabbit faunus on the school ground?

Oobleck: Yes. Her name is Velvet but Her team leader Coco has been by her side since the killing.

Y/N: Where is she now?

Oobleck: Out on a date with her boyfriend. The guy I was telling you about. Name Johnson Kicker.

Y/N: Can I see Velvet room?

- Later -

Johnson walked in Qrow Classroom with Velvet as they see the students which means it was time for class.