Chapter 15 ~ A Familiar Face

MICHAELS POV

I turn around and see a familiar face it's none other than Dr Loomis... "Hello Michael, It's been a long, long time huh?" Dr loomis chuckled and then he smiled.

Y/N also looked at him and Dr loomis greets her. "Niece Y/N how are you? I mean you obviously can't be okay with him? Michael Myers bogeyman of Haddonfield, I've saw bodies, no more bloodshed except one more and thats tonight, its yours Michael" I tilted my head and Dr loomis aimed his gun at me.

I reached for my knife that was behind me but Dr loomis shot the window. "Stop! Come forward Michael, or I shoot Y/N!" He rushes the last part.

Y/N looked horrified. "Uncle?! You'd shoot me?" Tears welled up in her eyes. I clenched my fists in anger and ran at Dr loomis and tackled him into the wall I slammed his head into the wall and a gunshot goes off and I put my hand onto my chest as blood drips out and I collapse to the ground.

DR LOOMIS POV

I sigh as Michael collapses to the ground Y/N looks horrified. "Y/N come here we are leaving" Y/N stepped back and I step over Michael only for him to grunt and then he stood up towering over me I run upstairs as I have come to the conclusion that he won't hurt Y/N at all.

Oh no, my life's over, I back up into Michaels old room and I'm right in front of the window as I see him come upstairs and now with his bloody mask on his face, knife in his hand.

I raise my gun and aim it at him. "I only wanted Y/N to be away from you! Now you've ruined her! Turned her against me!" Michael walked forward slowly and I shot him and he grunts but keeps coming forward I shoot him a bunch more times and that's when he was right in front of me and he stabbed me in the rib.

I shout in pain and fall on my side, just as Y/N comes up the stairs and I see her face one last time. I cough out. "Y/N, I was never gonna hurt you" Then Michael punches the glass breaking it, then he pushes me out the window as I shoot up at him while falling and then everything goes black...

Y/N POV

I screamed and ran to the broken window and peered over. "Uncle! Please be okay!" I saw his body laying there, his eyes closed, he looked dead. No, no, no! Please be ok! I sprinted out of Michaels room and ran downstairs before sprinting out the front and to my uncles body.

I looked up at the window and saw Michael gone, just a moment ago he was looking down at my uncles body as well. I check my uncles pulse and he's still alive, which is good but Michael most likely won't like that he is still breathing.

He needs to get to a hospital fast or he will die, I look around frantically. "Please help!" Some people looked at me and shook their heads and walked off. What is wrong with them?!

Michael soon came out of nowhere and grabbed my uncle. "Michael? Don't hurt him please! Could you put him in your car? Then drive me and him to the hospital?" Michael shook his head and I teared up but I decided to kiss his masked lips, why did I do that? I then pulled away.

Michael soon picked my uncle up and he rushed off carrying my uncle to his car I followed close behind, I was wondering what did he think of me kissing him well his mask?

I watched as he put my uncle in the backseat then he got in the drivers seat, I quickly hopped in the passengers seat and Michael drove off.

MICHAELS POV

All I could think about is Y/N kissing my mask, I wanted to feel more. I wanted to feel her properly kissing me! I sighed and we soon arrived at Haddonfield Memorial Hospital, the place where I killed tons of people a year or two ago.

They were just useless and in the way. I watched as Dr loomis coughed awake. "Michael?!" He got out of the car but fell over and Y/N got out and helped him up. Y/N sighed and smiled back at me before walking over to the hospital with Dr Loomis.

I sighed and waited for her to return and after about a hour and a half she walked back to my car, the passenger window was rolled down so she could speak to me. "Michael, he's not awake yet, they said come back tomorrow, so could you take me back there tomorrow?" I nodded, even though it's Loomis, I hate him but I'll do anything for Y/N.

Y/N smiled and she got inside and rolled the window up. "Michael? Would you like me to come to your house? I don't want to intrude or anything" I nodded I would love for Y/N to come to my house willingly.

She smiled at me and I started driving to my house she talked to me a little. She's more comfortable talking to me now than she was before that's good.

I soon arrived at my house and parked my car, I got out of it and so did Y/N we walked inside and I went straight to the kitchen, I was a little bit hungry I took off my mask and placed it on the counter before throwing my knife onto the table.

I then started searching for some food, I found some cans of beans I smirked, they are nice, I like beans especially once it's cold.

I put them in a bowl and put them in the oven and turned it on it made a buzzing sound, which was annoying but I'll live with it.

I look at Y/N who looked extremely tired, I smile at her and she smiled back. "Michael which room can I stay in?" She cant stay in my room since the window is smashed, how about Judiths old room?

I grabbed her hand and lead her upstairs to Judiths room and I point to the bed and she started taking off her clothes, I immediately looked away.

Then I was tapped on the shoulder by her. "Michael? Is there any pyjamas here?" I didn't look at her body, as I pointed to the wardrobe and she smiled and walked over there and opened it before grabbing some striped pyjamas.

She then got into Judiths old bed well Y/N beds now, she started falling asleep and I walked over to the bed and kissed her forehead softly and walked back downstairs just as my beans were done.

I grabbed a spoon and took my beans out of the microwave and placed it on a table and sat down and I started eating, they are delicious...

END OF CHAPTER FIFTEEN
HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED
THANKS FOR READING