Chapter 9 ~ The Horrors Of Hallowen

Y/N POV

I was walking through the dark streets of haddonfield on my way to sandras house. I soon arrive but the door is wide open and all the lights are off not a single one is on I turn a light on and as soon as I see it I scream I see maxs body lying over a table and then I see sandras body on the couch with multiple stab wounds in her stomach.

"Sandra? No no no this can't be happening" then I hear heavy breathing and I turn around and see the masked man "You did this! How could you do something like this! Your a monster"

The 6ft man didn't move "What the fuck you here to kill me too go ahead" he tilts his head tears are streaming down my face he drops the knife to the floor and it makes a clanging noise. "What are you doing?" The masked man points at himself then at me "What are you trying to say!"

I scream at this maniac i hear a loud grunt before he walks over to the kitchen and grabs a notepad and a pencil and he starts writing then he shows it to me 'Remember me?' "I don't even know who you are! So how can I remember you!"

He starts writing again 'I'll be back I got to get my sister if you leave I'll find you again' he passed it to me and when I looked up he was gone and so was the knife I collapsed to the floor in tears if I tried to leave what would that physcopath do to me why did he kill my friends.

I cry and cry I just can't stop crying this monster murdered my friends and for what?! His own sick needs!

MICHAELS POV

I just killed my sisters friends I saw her with MY Y/N earlier how dare she go near her!

Im right behind my sister lurking in the shadows now is my chance I then swing the knife and it slashed her arm she turns around and screams before falling down the stairs soon I will be all alone with what's mine and no one will bother me.

Cynthia is at the bottom of the stairs in pain she soon gets up and runs to the door and tries to open it but I locked it so she wouldn't escape then she limps her way towards the kitchen she closes the kitchen door behind her and locks it before I hear her footsteps she probably trying to get out the big glass door way.

But I put a rake there so she can't get out well at least for the moment.

I start banging on the door and I hear her screams I've had enough of this I punch through the door then I reach the door handle and I open the door then I rip my hand out of the door but she already had smashed the glass window with her hand and she starts running I hear her screams "HELP SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE!!!"

I slowly walk after her and I see her across the street hitting the door with the young boy and the little girl inside I see the light flicker on.

After a moment or so of her banging the door the boy opens the door and my sister immediately goes inside and shuts the door and making sure it's locked I hear her tell the boy to go upstairs. She turns the light off very stupid choice sister is she stupid or something she tries the phone but I cut the power off. She then sits down in front of the couch mumbling shit like "Oh no. Please" she made possibly the stupidest mistake ever she turned the other way and it gave me time to sneak in through the the window and hide behind the other side of the couch "Please stop please I beg"

She says I raise above the couch and I see her grab a knitting needle and I aim and stab at her but she moves out of the way and stabs me in the neck with the knitting needle and I grunt and fall backwards pretending to be dead it's more fun to see them with excitement that they stopped me but you can't stop me.

No one can! Shit I dropped my knife and it's on the couch and now my sister has the knife in her filthy hands she peers over the couch at me before dropping the knife and wandering upstairs to the children.

I heard her voice "Tommy lindsey! we are gonna take a walk he has been dealt with okay?" Then I hear the boys voice as I slowly walk up the stairs making no sound "You can't kill the boogeyman" then he and the girl see me and they scream alerting my sister then she ushers them into a room and shouts for them to lock the door which they do.

I slowly walk towards my sister I hear the sound of a closet being opened and then I hear one shut so my sister is in the closet why has she made very stupid choices.

I walk into the room and walk over to the closet and start hitting the closet door I can hear her whimpers she failed to be quiet.

I shake it for a long time before punching through it with my hand then I start just ripping all the clothes and that off of the hangers.

Then I destroy the closet door and I peer inside when I go to go at my sister I see she has a hanger but it's too late it's already been plunged into my eye and I drop the knife and my sister wisely grabs it and stabs me in the chest and I fall backwards.

I see her soon after stepping over my body she walks away and knocks on the kids door "Tommy! Unlock the door. Come here listen to me you run and get help tell them call the police and tell them send them over to here"

Tommy nods and him and lindsey run out the front door and I hear them screaming but my sister sits down near the door and I rise up from my spot and I see her laying against the door.

She starts to walk away but I grab her by the throat and start strangling her she fights back as best she could she rips off my mask which I'm not happy about so with one quick moment I pick her up and snap her neck I quite quickly put my mask back on and dr loomis runs up the stairs and shoots at me and I back up into a room and then dr loomis runs after me and shoots me a total of six times and with that I fall of the balcony.

I'm laying in dirt and I see dr loomis peer over the edge of the balcony "I should have found you sooner michael then maybe not many people would have died on this night" then I see him shake his head then he looks away for a moment and in that moment I get up and walk away back to my Y/N on my way back I hear dr loomis who starts freaking the fuck out he is shouting how no one listened to him and how it's the towns fault for not believing him.

After a while I hear the sirens of a ambulance and police are all going to the house.

I walk to where Y/N is and she is gone. No no no no! Where is she!

I turn the television on and I see them with MY Y/N outside of that house I was just at she's in the ambulance it's time for me to go since I hear and see a few more police cars and ambulances coming my way so I go out the back way.

Don't worry Y/N! I'm coming nothings going to stop me from getting you back. Absolutely nothing!

No Laurie is dead!!

END OF CHAPTER NINE
HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED
THANKS FOR READING