Chapter Three ~ Problems

Y/N POV

Ben kept bothering me after what happened with him and Michael i told him to leave me alone but he never did he just keeps coming back I don't want to slap or punch him or do anything like that but I told Michael my friend well I consider him a friend and I watched as his hands clenched and his breathing became heavy but his expression didn't change it was just the same blank expression.

This was risky but I put my hand on his shoulder and his hands unclenched he seemed to calm down when I saw some guard walking past I took my hand off of his shoulder I had to ask Michael if he actually considered me a friend or not.

So I whisper to him. "Michael?" He turns his head a little to indicate he's listening "Do you consider me your friend?" Michael nods and I swear I saw a slight smile coming from him he has never smiled well I don't think has.

I don't know why I said this it was pretty stupid but I asked it anyway "Michael why'd you do it?" I think he knew I was talking about his sister since he didn't really have any motive to kill her but Michael didn't move didn't say anything just sat like he is in his own little world. "I-I'm sorry Michael I didn't mean to well I don't really know how to explain it"

I rubbed the back of my neck I really couldn't think of a reason I asked that I turned away for a couple of moments before I hear a slight mumble or grumble or something I immediately snapped my head towards Michael but he was still staring out the window hadn't moved from what he was doing prier moments ago I must be hearing things then so I just decide to leave it go.

Suddenly my uncle walks in "Hey Y/N the usual is it" I think he's referring to michael not talking or moving "Yes the same as usual" my uncle nods and hands me a cup of hot chocolate I smile at him "Thanks" my uncle nods again "I'll see you in about 30 minutes Y/N walk down to the cafeteria okay?"

I nod and take a sip of my hot chocolate and my uncle walks away and closes the door and leaves. After about 30 minutes a nurse comes in and tells me and Michael to go to the cafeteria so we start walking down there.

I pick up some cafeteria food and sit next to michael and as usual he is staring out the window "Hey michael" he doesn't respond but I know he can hear me well of course he can hear me he's not deaf.

I turn around and I see Ben staring right at me he's sitting at a table and his eyes are fixed on me I'm certainly creeped out by this.

I tap michael on the shoulder but he doesn't move "Michael? When can we go back?" he still doesn't move you could think he's dead but he's not because I hear his breathing.

Then I hear a loud scream coming from someone I turn around instantly and I see one of the inmates on the floor with blood coming out from his head then I see some tall guy standing over him I start to shake michael "Michael we need to get out of here" he doesn't move I'm really starting to get annoyed with him now "Michael we could die seriously! Come on"

I see a couple of guards flood into the room and tase the guy "Fucking vinnie" I hear one of the guards say then they pick that vinnie guy up and take him out of the room then a guard with a moustache comes in "Right all of you back to what your doing" right after he says that a nurse comes in and takes the guy who was beaten on the floor away probably to a medical room.

This has never happened before well while I've been here like what did that guy do to that vinnie guy or is he just crazy.

Well I wouldn't be surprised because most people in here are crazy as fuck. No offence but they are I've seem some people bang their heads on the tables but to be honest michael is the most normal even if he is a murderer.

Most people would most likely say I'm crazy for not being afraid of michael but I have no reason to well not yet. After a while my uncle comes in "Y/N and Michael come" I get up and my uncle grabs michael and then we walk to my uncles office.

My uncle puts Michael in a chair and I sit down "Y/N could you grab the blue file out of that draw for me please"

I nod and open the draw and see a bunch of files but after moving some files out of the way I come across a blue one I pick it up and hand it to my uncle and then I sit down "Thank you Y/N. Michael as you may or may not know in a month you are getting interviewed.

I didn't have a say in this because if I did I would not allow it. The authorities are really stupid to let people in here. Talking to you won't work! Nobody listens to me" my uncle then stands up and calls for some guards "Take the evil back to its room" they then grab michael and take him away. I sigh and then my uncle says "Come Y/N. Let's get you home" I nod and I follow my uncle to his car and he then drops me to my house.

MICHAELS POV

As the guards dragged me back to my cell but everyone calls it a room but it's not it's a fucking cell. I really hate this place I have never liked it here and I never will.

I can't wait for my escape ever since I was first brought in here I've thought about escaping and I've almost completed my plan and when dr loomis said I'm getting interviewed by some people why does everyone try and get me to talk it's pretty clear I'm not gonna ever talk otherwise I would have already spoken.

Seriously they should stop trying and that Ben I knew he was staring at Y/N earlier no one else would do that I'm gonna have to get rid of my little problem very soon.

END OF CHAPTER THREE
HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED
THANKS FOR READING