Chapter 6 ~ Gone But Not Forgotten

MICHAELS POV

A day ago I had to go to that stupid education place I barley saw Y/N that day and that woman said I had to go there a lot which I won't be going to anymore. 

I know dr loomis will make me but he won't if she's dead.

I'm currently in my room I'm here for a couple of hours now in my cell and when they take me out of here I usually see that teacher or whatever walking down the halls at the time I get taken out of my cell my plan is to just start strangling her with my chains that they will put on me.

After two hours of waiting the guards finally open the door and come in "Hey Mikey. Don't move while we put these chains on ya" the guard starts putting some chains around my arms while the other guard just stands there glaring at me with his baton in hand. "What you looking at you freak!" The one with the baton shouts at me I just ignore him.

Soon after the chains are on me and I'm waking down the halls with guards on either side after a while I see the education woman she stops infront of us "I hope to see you again michael education is important" yeah not likely I'll never be seeing you again well no one will.

I get out of the guards grasp and she screams but I start strangling her with my chains.

The guards move forward and swing their batons attempting to hit me but I move the woman in front of me so they hit the woman I'm really enjoying her pain and then right afterwards I press as hard as I can and with that she's dead I let go of her body thinking of it as nothing then the one guard starts to taser me and with that I fall backwards and hit the floor I can't move I can't do anything.

But after I hear footsteps I hear the concerned voice of dr loomis "What the hell happened!" One guard looks up "She's dead your fucking physco patient killed her for nothing we was walking with Michael and then he starts to choke her with his chains" I hear a nurse come in and take the body of the woman and then I get dragged away by someone a guard I think.

Then after a while I'm tossed into my cell or room or whatever you wanna call it. I still can't move I'm just laying on the floor unable to move.

DR LOOMIS POV

This is the last straw michael is murdering people left right and centre I'm putting a stop to it! "Everyone your attention! Please" I say standing up on the table in the staff room "No one is allowed in it's room from now on! I will take care of its needs like bringing it food and other things!" people start whispering "I know this may seem a bit too extreme but its for the safety of patients and also staff members. Thank you for your time"

I've already talked to the lead doctor of this place and he agreed which is good the evil will now never escape and be here for the rest of its miserable evil life. I walk into Michaels room "Michael. Michael. I've had it with you! Killing people for no reason! This is the final straw you are never leaving this room only I am allowed in here from now on no more visits from anyone and you will not be seeing Y/N ever again"

I looked at him he was in his chair as usual I guess the taser wore off his fists were clenched and I saw them turning white and some blood starts dripping out of his hand but I look at his facial expressions and there's nothing not pain not anything just a blank face.

I sadly sigh and close the door and with that I tried all I could with him I promised his parents I would fix him I failed him and his family he wouldn't cooperate or any of the sorts I couldn't have him murdering patients or staff it's just not acceptable here I have to tell Y/N about him that she isn't allowed here anymore.

Y/N POV

I had stuff to do with my family today so that's why I didn't see michael I have a bad feeling once I think about him which I weirdly have multiple times today.

Soon after I start reading a book I'm currently on chapter 16 but right when I'm about to start reading chapter 17 my uncle busts through the door "Y/N I gotta tell you something" I look at him confused

"What is it uncle loomis?" He sighs heavily and looks at me directly in the eyes "Y/N michael killed another person the teacher in smiths grove. And as a consequence he's not allowed out of his room ever again. So for you cannot go in or near smiths grove sanitarium. I'm sorry Y/N it just needs to be done"

I look at my uncle sorta surprised he can see my shocked expression "Just try and forget about it Y/N never think of the place again if you do. Think of it as the place your uncle works at"

I slowly nod and my uncle taps me on the shoulder before standing up and walks out of the door. I wasn't crying but on the inside I was dying. I will never see Michael again.

MICHAELS POV

I was more than angry I was furious how dare HE!! He took Y/N away from me this fucking stupid place took MY Y/N AWAY!!!!

In due time she may forget about me but I never forget what is mine. I will have Y/N she will be mine and only mine if they ever let me out of this room I'd kill as many of these stupid doctors as I can.

Also I have two missions get Y/N back and finish what I started. Killing Cynthia and raise hell on the only place I've ever known HADDONFIELD ILLINOIS.

I want to see the smug look on all their faces be replaced by fear all the guards that treated me like shit all the doctors and most importantly dr loomis I want to see his face with fear the most.

He took Y/N away but I made a promise as soon as I came here I will escape I just need to be patient and wait it out for a while...

END OF CHAPTER SIX
HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED
THANKS FOR READING