Chapter 12 ~ Captured By Michael

Y/N POV

Where am I? I slowly sit up and I see the outline of a man in the shadows of a couch opposite me my vision is still a bit blurry.

"Hello?" Then I realise. Michael came to my house and tried to kill me! Michael has captured me!! "Michael please let me go!"

Michael stands up and approaches me and puts his cold hand on my cheek and I quickly slap his hand away. "Don't you touch me!"

I don't think he liked that since I hear a angry huff. Then i quickly kick him in the stomach and he stumbles back a bit and I take it as my chance to get up and run I immediately try the front door but it's locked so I run upstairs and I quickly find a girls room it's probably Michaels sisters room. I soon hear Michael storming up the steps loudly.

So I quickly hide in the closet. Then the loud footsteps come to a stop right outside the door. The I hear the loud sounds of breathing.

Suddenly michael starts banging on the closet door. Then the closet door rips open and I see Michaels angry black eyes.

I'm terrified what is he going to do to me? "I'm sorry I just want to go home. Let me go!" Michael shakes his head and grabs me and pulls me out of the closet and then he puts me over his shoulder.

I scream. I punch and kick him but he doesn't seem to be bothered. Michael soon takes me down to the basement.

He puts me on the broken small mattress in the corner of the basement.

There's tons of old boxes down here. They look like they haven't been touched in years.

Michael then puts chains on my arms and legs so I can't move from the mattress. Seriously?? "Where are you going?" Michael ignores me and walks up the basements stairs and slams the door. Leaving me here alone.

I can reach one box that's open. I reach inside and pull out some dusty dirty things. But I see a small clown mask. I look at it.

It's quite creepy. Wait! What the fuck! I examine it closely and I am correct there's some old blood on here. It also looks like it's been here years. Why didn't michaels family get rid of this?

Unless they died before they could and no one bought this house. I throw the mask into the corner of the room and I then lay down on the mattress. I slowly close my eyes and with that I fall asleep...

MICHAELS POV

I was stalking some girl and a guy for fun. I was going to just leave them alone but then they started taking about me.

So now they will feel the wrath of Michael Myers... They go into what I suppose is their house and I shortly follow it's getting dark out now.

I am behind a tree standing right outside their home. I wait a moment or two before walking up to their door and entering.

Why does no one lock their doors? Idiots. Easier for me.

I check downstairs and nothing so that means their upstairs and simple enough I head upstairs and hear loud noises coming from the bedrooms.

I know what their doing and it's disgusting. I walk into the room which I heard the noises coming from.

I see the boy on top of the girl and I quickly come up behind him and the girl screams and the boy turns around only to find MY knife stabbed into his eye. Then I rip the knife out of his eye and his body falls on top of the girl and she tries to push the boys body off but it's too late as I stab her in the head.

I leave my knife in her head and walk out of the house I got plenty of knives in my house. I quickly walk back to my house.

I walk down to the basement and see Y/N fast asleep out of the corner of my eyes I see something in the corner of the room so I walk to the corner of the room and I see it's my old clown mask. I pick it up. It still has some blood on it from that night...

FLASHBACK FIFTEEN YEARS AGO

I was across the street from my house I was angry Ive never felt this angry before.

Judith decided to spend time with her boyfriend. She promised mom and dad that she was gonna take me trick or treating but I guess she lied.

I walk over to the window and see Judith and her boyfriend making out this infuriated me even more. I wait for them to go upstairs then I sneak around the back and luckily the back doors open so I walk into the kitchen and grab a kitchen knife.

Then I walk through the living room but I stop once I see Judiths boyfriend right at the bottom of the stairs.

He quickly walks out of my house. So I sneak upstairs and I see my clown mask on the floor so I grab it and put it on.

Then I walk into judiths room and she turns around "Michael?!" I then stab her repeatedly in the chest and she collapses to the floor. She's dead. I then walk downstairs and out the door just as my parents arrive they walk over to me. "Michael?"

My dad then de masks me. Then he runs inside the house as I stand there I haven't moved not even a inch. My mom looks worried. After a little while my dad runs back out "She's dead! Judiths dead!"

My mom gasps and she starts crying "No! No!" My dad pulls her into a hug "The police are coming! Maybe someone went in there and placed the knife on Michael and left."

That's what they hoped I think. But they found out at the police station that it was me. After a couple of times of me being in court I was taken to smiths grove...

CURRENT TIME

Y/N POV
I wake up from my sleep and see Michael in the corner staring at that clown mask I threw earlier.

I tilt my head in confusion does that old clown mask mean something to him? "Michael? Does that mean something to you?"

Michael snaps back into reality and drops the clown mask before turning to me and grunting.  Then he nods before walking upstairs leaving me all alone again.

Maybe he's gone to get me some food I mean I am hungry. I haven't eaten in quite a while.

END OF CHAPTER TWELVE
HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED
THANKS FOR READING