Chapter 10 ~ The Hospital Murders

Y/N POV

I was in a room full of people I didn't know they looked like doctors "Please he will come for me" I try to sit up but the doctors stick a needle in my arm and with that I black out...

DR LOOMIS POV

I just had a call from haddonfield memorial hospital and they tell me my niece is in haddonfield memorial hospital they said they found her friends all dead but she was unharmed crying in a corner I sigh and shake my head this must be michaels doing.

I found something the morning after he escaped the word 'SISTER' was carved into the door and under that I found the word 'Y/N' Michael cannot be human I shot him six times and he just walks it off no man could survive that.

But I will try my hardest to stop him and kill him by the end of this night.

I pull up to the haddonfield hospital and I quickly run inside and ask where my niece is they say I need to sign a form but I can't do that I need to see if she's ok.

"Goddamn it! I don't have time! Michael Myers is probably on his way here as we speak and you want me to sign a form?!"

The woman gulps before asking a guy nurse to escort me to Y/N he opens the door to room number 219 and I see Y/N in a bed and I immediately walk to her and sit in a chair I rub my face why does everyone say this is my fault I warned everyone it was acting and they fell for it now I just realised something it never wanted to be helped it just wanted to kill.

I tried for fifteen years to help it. I remember when his parents used to visit begging for it to do something or let me help it and it didn't even care.

FLASHBACK FIFTEEN YEARS AGO

I was sitting in my office and michaels parents came in "Hello Edith and Peter" I say and they look at me and smile slightly "Hello doctor loomis. Is my boy any better?"

Peter asks me and I see Edith nod and I sigh "Michael doesn't move. He doesn't do anything as a matter of fact he just sits there and stares out of the window. Me and many other doctors believe he has catatonia. We are trying our best to help him. I know it must be difficult for you but I assure you we are trying our best to fix your young boy. And maybe one day he can rejoin society and perhaps have his own family. Do you want to go and see him now?"

They both nod and I stand up and lead them to Michaels room I unlock the door and i see them same young boy sitting down in the corner of the room staring out the window his parents immediately rush over to him. "Michael!"

I watch as Michael gives no reaction to them. It breaks my heart how could such a young boy not care to see his parents.

But then again me and the other doctors are here to help him. After a while of them begging and saying things to him. It's time to go "Sorry Edith and Peter but it's time to go" they say their goodbyes to Michael and I escort them outside I feel really bad for them I promised them I can fix their boy but now I'm not quite sure I can do that but I'll try my best
for the boy and for his family.

BACK TO THE PRESENT

MICHAELS POV

I had just arrived at haddonfield memorial hospital I see a guard who's wearing a cap walk over to me "Hey there pal. You can't come in with that mask on" then he notices my knife in my hand "Oh shit!" He goes to pull out a taser but I'm too quick and I stab him in the stomach and he collapses to the floor.

Then I stab him repeatedly in the chest after that I walk into the hospital and I see the front desk and no ones there which is great.

So I walk inside and grab a clipboard with all the patients names are and the on that stands out the most is MY Y/N L/N she's in room 219 but of course three nurses come to me "Sir please leave you can't come here with that mask on are you visiting anyone?"

I've had enough of these questions so I stab the one in the chest and then grab the other nurse and rip her windpipe out the other tries to run so I stab her in the back and she starts to crawl away and I stamp on her head and it leaves a loud crunch.

Now I need to get Y/N so I quickly and quietly walk there luckily without being noticed. But that's when all my rage comes crashing down I see dr loomis!

What is he doing here! I peek inside and see him sitting in a chair with a revolver in his hand.

I soon make my presence known and dr loomis immediately stands up "Michael! What are you doing here!" I look at Y/N in bed and dr loomis quickly sees what I'm looking at "I won't let you kill her michael you may have been able to kill many but not her. Not my niece! What would your parents think of this michael! Killing innocent people!"

I tilt my head and approach dr loomis but me and him both hear a cough and Y/N slowly gets up from the bed "U-u-uncle?" Dr loomis immediately fires as i start moving forward he shoots me a couple more times and I fall to the ground.

I hear dr loomis "Y/N! Get up the evil is here!" Dr loomis grabs Y/N right after she detached all the cables to her arms and then they both run out of the room which pisses me off.

I sit up and quickly huff and walk out stalking down the halls I see a nurse and she turns to face me only to get a slash of a knife to the throat I smirk as she drops to the floor.

Then I walk after dr loomis and what's mine! I see them reach a boiler room and I follow but the door is locked but that no problem so I start to break the door down.

Soon after its completely shattered and I walk inside and I see dr loomis he goes to shoot me but forgets to pull the trigger so I stab him in the chest and he falls backwards and hits some pipes over collapsing to the floor.

I then gaze at my Y/N finally she's mine! I look at her in the corner of the room she seems afraid of me. "Get away! Please just go!"

I tilt my head and drop my knife and slowly start walking towards her.

I go to take my mask off to show her my face but I get interrupted by dr loomis shooting me in the back three times I fall to the floor but when Y/N gets up and goes to walk away I grab her ankle tripping her up I didn't mean to I'm so sorry Y/N.

Then dr loomis shoots me again this time in the rib and I leave Y/N go and she runs out of the room dr loomis then throws the gun and starts opening some tanks and pipes filling the room I get up and look at dr loomis straight in the eyes "It is time michael" then dr loomis grabs a lighter from his pocket and ignites it causing a massive explosion and now I'm on fire. I try to walk out but it's too much I failed you Y/N and with that I collapse to the ground...

END OF CHAPTER TEN
HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED
THANKS FOR READING