Chapter 14 ~ A Day Out With Michael

MICHAELS POV

She said I look handsome. She's probably lying I know that I ain't handsome. Far from it actually. That's why I wear my mask to hide my face. Anyone else who sees my face must die all except Y/N my first and only friend.

I  look at her and tilt my head slightly before I grab a piece of paper and write on it. 'We are going out' I look at her for a reaction but all she does is nod at me.

I'm planning on taking us to a forest a few miles away from Haddonfield. I last went there when I was a child. So a pretty long time ago. I've memorised where to go anyways. I could use a gps if I get lost but I doubt that I will use it.

I turn the piece of paper once more and flips it over so it's a clean page and I quickly write. 'I'm driving us to a forrest. Grab a bit of food' I look at her reaction and I ain't surprised it looks like she's thinking heavily.

She probably thinks I'm gonna take her up there to be killed. But that's not it at all. I wanna take her up there for something nice.

Y/N POV

I read his notes he says he wants to take me up to a forrest? Does he want to kill me? No he would have killed me already if he wanted to.

Shortly after I decided to grab a bag and put some food in it. Especially a lot of water. Then I looked over at him and he was about to put his mask back on but I stopped him. "Michael! Don't please keep it off" He looked at me and nodded before grabbing some keys and he walked out and I followed him.

After he put the bags of food in the boot of the car. He got into the driving seat and I got into the passengers.

Then he started driving and after two to three minutes of silence he put the music on.

I asked him a few questions and he answered with a nod he never said anything though.

I really wanna hear his voice I bet he will sound hot...

About 10-20 minutes later we arrived at wherever the hell he wanted to take me. Then I quickly remembered he said he's taking me to a forrest well he wrote it.

It looked quite nice. "Is this it Michael?" He nodded and got out of the car and I also got out and walked next to him. "Michael it's beautiful!"

The trees,the lovely little lake,it's perfect!! Michael looked over at me and I swear I saw him crack a smile. He's cute like very cute...

He grabbed the bags of food out of the car and placed them near the little lake and he sat down and after a moment I sat next to him.

I started to say some things and say that I'm grateful his lips slightly turn up into a small smile but then he stopped and his face went blank.

He grabbed some food out of the bag and started eating it and so did I however we didn't know that someone was on their was to Michaels old home...

DR LOOMIS POV

I was on my way to the place where all those tragedy's took place. All those murders because of Michael Audrey Myers...

My psychopathic patient who I know never died in that fire. He's still alive I know it I have a gut feeling. If people would just listen many would still be alive.

After a while of driving down the same road I passed the sign. 'Welcome To Haddonfield Illinois' I sighed and started to drive down street after street until I reached 45 Lampkin Lane,evils home.

I parked my car on a curb and got out and walked to the front door doesn't look like anyone has bought it. I think someone was gonna buy it on Halloween last year but that's when Michael killed all those innocent people.

I opened the door and walked inside and I walked to the kitchen and found some notes? I picked one of them up and it reads. 'Grab a bit of food. I'm driving us up to a forest' Who the hell would write this on a note in Michaels house...

Unless he's alive,maybe he kidnapped Y/N. Dammit! If I go to her home and she's not there I will know Michael would have got her,I don't think he would have killed her though. Maybe I'm wrong?

I rushed out of Michaels house and into my car before speeding off to Y/N home..

I walk inside and to my surprise it's open then I decide to walk around. After a while I come across Y/N room and I open it and it's a mess there's like sort of knife holes in the wall where someone has stabbed.

He's alive! Evils here! He's got Y/N,I need to go to the cops about this,I will confront Michael tonight and hopefully get Y/N back.

I drive to Michaels street and park my car far from his house and I get out and lock it before I wander to Michaels front door and walk inside then I walk to the basement and look around. I see a mattress and chains,boxes and  other random things down here...

MICHAELS POV

I got up and I think Y/N gets the idea it's time to go. Y/N looked up at me. "Michael do you want to go back?" She asked me softly and I nodded she then stood up and dusted the grass off of her and she grabbed the bags of food off the floor.

We ate quite a bit but we still had some left I walk to the trunk of the car and open it and Y/N follows and chucks the bags of food inside then I hop in the drivers side and wait for Y/N to get in and after a moment she gets in the passenger side.

I then started driving away. "Michael?" She looked at me and I nodded at her signalling for her to continue with the question. "Could we maybe come up here again,well one day anyway?" I smile and nod if she likes it so much I could take her back up here one day.

After about 10-20 minutes of driving I pull up to my house and I park the car right out the front. I get out and grab the food bags out of the boot of the car then I slam it shut and walk inside my house and place the food on a counter Y/N is behind me.

Then I hear a voice I never ever wanted to hear again. "Michael?" I turn around to see a familiar face...

END OF CHAPTER FOURTEEN
HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED
THANKS FOR READING