Chapter 11 ~ A Year Later

Holy Crap 1000 Reads!

A YEAR LATER

Y/N POV

It's been a year since the murders on Halloween night. All my friends are all dead I found out that my old friend from when I was 14 was the cause of it all I can't remember much of him at all.

You wanna know the most scariest thing is that my uncle survived the fire he was severely burnt though and what's more creepy is Michaels body was never discovered people say he was disintegrated in the fire. But I believe he's still alive and he could one day return. I don't want him to return though since he killed all my friends for no reason maybe he was jealous or something.

He coulda been just a overall physcopath. Anyway no one goes near me anymore.

I used to have Laurie and my other friends but they are all dead slaughtered by him. I don't really enjoy it here in haddonfield I might move away.

There's nothing left here other than a bunch of bad memories...

MICHAELS POV

Today is Halloween hopefully my Y/N is happy for me to return and we can be together forever.

I heard about how dr loomis survived guess he got lucky. Stupid doctor.

However I think I can't die I mean I've been shot burnt and many other things and they can't keep me down. I'm unstoppable.

I've been hiding in the shadows all year well inside my house that is I haven't really eaten a lot I mean I've stole some foods from peoples fridges that's about it. I open my front door and walk outside.

The few people who were just near my house take one look at me and they immediately scatter. I slowly start to walk around haddonfield.

I come across a man who's in a bush taking a piss or something I don't really care I'll put a stop to him shortly. I walk up behind him and start to choke him from behind and with a quick snap he's dead.

Then I walk away from the mans dead body. I arrive outside Y/N house.

I walk up to the front door and try the door knob but of course it's locked.

She must not be here. I sneakily go around the back and try the back door and of course it's open no one locks their back doors around here.

I walk inside it's quite a nice household. I creep upstairs and walk inside what I suppose is Y/N room. I look around for a while and something catches my eye it's a picture of Y/N standing there in a prom dress.

I think that's what they are called. I put the photo In my pocket it's mine now. But what I failed to notice is that the picture of me when I was younger with my family slips out of my pocket. I leave the house and start walking around haddonfield ready to choose my next victim I'll see Y/N later...

Y/N POV

I had just gone to the grocery store and I walk up to my front door and put the key in and twist it then I enter I put the bag of groceries down and i walk upstairs and I arrive at my room but some of my stuff is on the floor like pictures of me. But what stands out is a picture that isn't me.

I pick it up and examine it closer and there's a young brown haired boy who isn't smiling like the rest of his family the mother has a bright smile on her face and the father who's standing right next to the mother and he has his hands on the young brown haired boys shoulders is also smiling then there's the girl who is standing there just a bit shorter than the mother.

Then there's a small baby in a pram and it's facing the camera way so you can see the baby's face. I flip the picture over and it reads...

October 20th 1963
The Myers Family

STILL Y/N POV

This photo is about 16 years old and wait wait hold on a minute that's fucking Michaels last name why the hell would a picture of him and his family be in my house?

Unless. He was here.

Shit he's alive well I don't know that yet but I wouldn't keep a picture of him and his family.

Maybe my uncle left it here by accident let's just stick to that okay. I heavily sigh and stick the picture in my pocket. I will be on my guard now well at least until Halloween's over.

I quickly run down the stairs and over to the front door and lock it. I then lock the back door I quickly shut all the windows and grab a knife from the kitchen draw and bolt it upstairs and hide in my room waiting for Michael to come but then I hear a loud bang at the front door...

MICHAELS POV

I just murdered some asshole. Now I have to go to my Y/N. I quickly walk over to Y/N house all the lights are off and all of the windows are shut. I walk up to the front door and punch a hole through it and open the door from the inside.

Then I walk inside and start looking downstairs and Y/N isn't downstairs. I walk upstairs I can't hear anything other than my loud breathing. I look at all the doors and of course the only one shut is Y/N door which obviously means Y/N is in there.

I bang on the door and I hear whimpers on the other side proving my theory Y/N is in there.

I open the door and walk inside and see Y/N crouched in the corner of the room with a knife in her hand aimed at me.

I don't understand is she not happy to see me? What did I do? I tilt my head and slowly walk forward but she shouts "Stay back! You monster! You murdered my friends!"

This angered me only I could be Y/N friend! I angrily take another step forward but It's too late Y/N has already stabbed me in the stomach and I drop my knife and I fall on my knees and collapse to the side.

What did I do to anger Y/N so much I mean I only got rid of her friends but she will always have me.

Y/N must be shocked or something she gasps and drops her knife "I-I what have I done. I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." Y/N starts crying. She's to innocent for this world.

But that's when I feel the back of my mask getting taken off of my face its almost off.

NO ONE TOUCHES MY MASK ONLY ME! I start freaking out I immediately get up and grab my knife and try to stab Y/N.

But I missed and the knife is in the wall right next to Y/N head. Y/N screams terrified. What have I done? I tried to kill Y/N.

She tries to run but I quickly grab her by the back of her shirt and she falls over then when she tries to scramble away I rip my knife out of the wall and hit her over the head with the handle knocking her out. I pick her up bridal style and carry her out of her house.

Shortly after I arrive outside my house. I smile under my mask. Y/N is mine and no one is gonna take her away from me no one!

I kick open the front door and place Y/N on the couch before shutting the front door. I then also sit down on the couch and now I will wait for Y/N to wake up hopefully she does soon I don't think I can wait any longer I'm just so excited that she is mine once and for all...

END OF CHAPTER ELEVEN
HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED
THANKS FOR READING