Taking a few pics wouldn't hurt anyone. I was still early, because it was already 7:40. I took some pics and posted them to my insta, ofc.

I immediately started getting likes, because I got it like that. Then the comments started rolling in so I decided to check and reply to some. I did notice one comment that was from someone unfamiliar.

❤️💭✈️                            ••••2,269 LikesGangstajas- You Gettin A lot of Me🤙🏾🤭#wavygang #dripordrown #tigergrove #17

2,269 Likes
Gangstajas- You Gettin A lot of Me🤙🏾🤭
#wavygang #dripordrown #tigergrove #17

View 13 Comments...
Theyenvymyblessings- 🔥🔥
           Reply: Gangstajas- ❤️😭

Lil Jay- 🔥That's my bestie
           Reply: Gangstajas- ❤️🤙🏾😌

KevinGotFans- 🤙🏾Drip wavy Cuz🔥🔥
           Reply: Gangstajas- ❤️❤️drip gang

Daddy.Erika- 🙌🏾😌ya stepping on necks 🔥
           Reply: Gangstajas- ...umm thanks

SimpleNikky- ❤️I love the swag..come on🔥
           Reply: Gangstajas- we love the swag❤️

TreyBear- 🤭my sis don't miss🔥🔥
     Reply: Gangstajas- Big bro came through🙌🏾❤️

....load more comments

"A order for Jasmine." A waiter said

I stood up and walked inside, heading to the counter.

"That would be me..thank you."

My food was ready, I paid for it and made my way back to my car. Uggh I really had to go to school. I guess I didn't let you know what school I went too. I go to the notorious south side Tiger Grove High school in Madison County, Georgia.

I grabbed my bag and closed the door locking my car. It was now 8:01 and first period started at 8:30. So I took my sweet time eating my breakfast listening to music through my speakers watching the time fly bye. I think I got a little carried away with the vibe I had.

It was now 8:54, I start the car heading to school. I decided that I was going to walk around the building for a bit before walking inside my History classroom.

The bell rang and students began to flood the hallways like ants making their way to second period. I entered the History room, and she was there already. She wasn't in her usual seat either. She was sitting at the desk next to mine.

I took the safe route and avoided confrontation with her, and sat a few seats back. As I took my seat the classroom was crowded with students. Opening my phone it went off because I received a message from an unknown number. Great just my luck she isn't only sitting at my desk, she also has my phone number too. I opened the message.

Unknown: Hey 👋🏾
Jas🧸: Hello..

.... Unknown Typing message

Unknown: Why you acting like that??
Jas🧸: Like what..myself?

Ignoring what I said SHE continued. What did I expect, SHE gets whatever SHE wants.

Unknown: So you didn't reply to my comment.
Jas🧸: yes I did.
Jas🧸: I replied ummmm....thanks

.....Unknown typing message

Unknown: So that's it, I show your pic some love and you ignore me. I'm trying to be nice.

Jas🧸: nice how??

Unknown: I'm sorry I stare at you all the time, but there isn't any hate towards you. I want to move on from this.

She turned her head to look back at me with sympathy written on her face. I couldn't deny it she was gorgeous. Everything I liked was sculptured into her features perfectly. I didn't reply to her message and listened to Mr. Karnish lecture us about the large amount students who earned 50's on the last weeks test.

The bell rang and the class was finally over. Three more periods passed and it was now lunch. I didn't like the nasty School food so I just sat at a table alone. I just scrolled through my phone watching other people's lives through social media. When I sensed someone approaching me. I turned to see her. She came over and sat next to me unannounced, and without asking if it was someone's seat. Invading my private space I became nervous and wanted to know what she wanted.

"Why are you here?"

"What I can't talk to you now?...all Hollywood and shit."

"Yo leave me tf alone, I'm avoiding you for a reason."

I see her shift in her seat before speaking.

"Well you can't get rid of me that easy..and why don't you never say my name."

・❥・
Next time on...ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶