♥ 10. Slurping FAIL

Start from the beginning

"What's taking him so long?" Naruto whined and impatiently stood up to go across to the door.

"Whatcha doin?" I asked lazily and he smirked.

"A crime." He placed an blackboard eraser on the top crack of the door and went back to his orginal spot laughing evilly.

"Dude. Our teacher is a jounin. He won't fall for that." I told him.

...

"I lied. Although our teacher IS a jounin, he's definetly got the brains of an ostrich." I dumbfoundly stated as white chalk dust filled the doorway area. Our sensei have in fact, fallen for Naruto's little trick. Stuuupid. When the dust cleared, I was surprised to see Kakashi.

"Kakashi?! You're the one that got caught in Naruto's trap? You must be a worse ninja then I thought." I muttered and when Kakashi finally saw me through the dust, he glared playfully and waved me off.

"My first impression of you guys are..." He started, "I don't like you." Everyone stayed silent while Kakashi continued on.

"Come on up to the roof. We'll start our introductions there." He poofed out and we all went up to the top to meet him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KAKASHI's POV

When everybody came out from the stairwells and onto the roof, I rolled my eyes. I mean, what does this academy teach these little kids? They shouldn't have walked up here, they're ninjas! They should just use a jutsu to poof themselves up here. I rolled my eyes, er... I mean, eye and made them all sit down on the logs that I have set up yesterday.

"So, to start off, I want everyone to state their full names, likes, dislikes, hobbies, and dreams for the future." I stated and when a pink haired girl raised her hand I nodded for her to talk.

"We don't know anything about you sensei, why don't you go first?" She asked. Hm... Tricky little girl...

I sighed, "Well, I'm Hatake Kakashi. I like stuff and dislike things. I have many hobbies and I i don't know about my dream. Anyone else?"

"He only told us his name." Sakura muttered and ignoring her, I pointed at Naruto.

"Ah, my name is Uzumaki Naruto! I like ramen, I dislike the three minutes that you need to wait for the ramen to cook. I want to be Hokage! And hobbies... I guess, pranks?" I facepalmed and saw Kiko sigh with me.

"That was interesting. Next?" I pointed at the pink girl and she perked up, sitting up higher and straight.

"My name is Haruno Sakura! My likes are..." She paused to giggle and stare at the boy with black hair who I knew was an Uchiha. "My hobby is..." She stopped again to giggle. "My dreams are..." And again, giggling her brains out. "My dislike is... Naruto!" She finally stopped the giggles and glared at the poor boy. He was anime crying with tears streaming down his face... Ah, youth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tsukiko's POV

"It's okay, it's okay. She didn't mean it. Really!" I patted Naruto's back as he silently cried at Sakura's rude comment. I glared once at Sakura before tending to Naruto.

"Kay... Next." I heard from Kakashi and heard boredom lacing his words.

"Uchiha Sasuke. I don't like alot, and I dislike most. I have no hobby and I have not a dream, for I will make it a reality. To avenge my clan and kill the one who destroyed it." He finished his introduction with a fearsome attitude that even I got goose bumps. When I glanced at Kakashi, I could literally see him thinking 'wierd bunch' in his mind. I chuckled and when he looked over at me, I nodded.