♥ 10. Slurping FAIL

Tsukiko's POV

The room was a huge chatterbox. Everyone was conversing and wondering about what group they were in and Naruto have forgotten last night's incident. He was telling me about how he'd love to be in Sakura's group and I winced, knowing his fate of a forever one-sided love.

"-and then, when we're together in a group, I'll ask her out for a ramen date! Then she'll say yes, because she'll be blinded by my love for her and ramen. There's no way she won't fall in love with me, believe it!" Naruto ended with a fist pump in the air as I sighed with boredom.

He was about to rant off about Sakura again when finally with a poof, Iruka sensei appeared at the doorway. I sighed again in relief, "SILENCE CLASS!" Iruka sensei called out and the chatter box was crushed in one punch.

Silence remained.

Iruka walked up to the front and cleared his throat, lifting a paper package in front of himself, "Now, everyone had a great year here and I'm sure everyone has learned a thing or two important things of life here. I'll be sad to see you go-"

He was interrupted by a boy calling out a retort, "Yeah right, you're just jumping with joy on the inside because we're gonna go away! Aren't you?!"

Iruka sensei got a miscievious glint in his eyes and replied, "How'd you know??" With a fake shocked expression on his face. Everyone laughed and with a smile, he continued on.

"Anyways, I'll be sad and miss you guys, but if you guys need me anytime, I'm still here in this class. Stuck with new brats." Again, the class bursted out with laughs. Naruto's laugh was the loudest.

"Hah! Poor brats!" Naruto called out and Iruka raised an eyebrow.

"You were one too you silly boy, but I guess you didn't realize." Iruka cleared his throat, "Well, you guys know where I am so visit me anytime. And now, I'll call out the group number and names... GROUP ONE, is-"

The list went on and on with people rejoicing about their good luck or cursing themselves. For Naruto, it was both.

"GROUP SEVEN, is... Haruno Sakura, Uchiha Sasuke, Uzumaki Naruto, and Hotaro Kiko. I know that this year's team is uneven, well, it's even but.. Well, anyways, as soon as we find two other people, we'll split the group as was planned. For now though, enjoy each other's company the best you can."

I heard a happy squeal from Sakura and when I glanced at her, she was staring at Sasuke with hearts in her eyes. I rolled my eyes and when I glanced at Naruto, I could do nothing, but laugh.

He was staring at Sakura with hearts in his eyes as well, but he quickly glanced at Sasuke to glare. And then he looked at Sakura with his adoration, and then once again, glared at Sasuke. It was amusing to watch. Then he turned towards me and gave me a wide smile. I smiled back widely to show my happiness.

Finally, I glanced at Sasuke and saw that he was also staring my way and when my eyes met his, I quickly turned around to hide my on-coming blush. 'AH! Stupid blushes and eye contacts!'

I hid my face in my palm and when I peeked out and around me to take a look at him again, I could see him smirking silently, staring at the ground. Wierdo.

"Hey! Hey! Isn't this awesome Kiko?? We're in the same group! Plus, Sakura's there too! The bad part is... Him." He glared at Sasuke.

"Meh. I'm okay with you and Sasuke. I'm just not cool with Sakura, but since you like her, I'll bear it. Just for you." I laid my hands on his shoulder and he grinned, pulling me in close and giving me a hug. God, we hug a lot.

"Thanks Kiko! You're the BEST!"

"I know." I replied arrogantly.

Sasuke in his seat, Sakura on the chair facing Sasuke, Naruto facing Sakura, and finally me, just sitting on the floor facing the door was the setup of our coincidental seatings. We were still waiting for our new Group 7 sensei (coach) to be here, but it was getting late and we were the only team that didn't meet our sensei yet.