"Sorry but I need to win." said Todoroki

"Tokoyami is imobilized, he's out."

"Dam you didn't have to do him like Todoroki."

"Sorry but this fight is between you and me, Arashi."

" You mean between me and him you icy hot bastard. Now dieeeeee!"

Bakugo shot out some explosion towards Todoroki's direction but he managed to quickly pull up a wall of ice to take cover. Arashi took the opportunity to close the gap and attack. However once he got close, Todoroki shot out a stream of fire but Arashi managed to dodge it.

"I see you're gonna your flames."

" This is you we're talking about, it would be rude not to go all out against you

" This is you we're talking about, it would be rude not to go all out against you."

"Take this!! Howitzer Impact"

"Hey you bastard, that's my move." Arashi yelled out as he launched himself towards Bakugo and he did the same move.

The two attacks collided with each other and it cause a big explosion. Both of them were thrown back and Todoroki quickly tried to freeze Arashi. He managed to succeed and he was now trapped in ice.

"Could this be the end of Arashi?!?!" Announced Present mic.

Everyone was shocked to see the ice Arashi was trapped in quickly melting away, as quickly it melted, it quickly evaporated too. Arashi jumped out with whole body steaming and most of his shirt burnt off. Some girls were squealing on how ripped he was and how cool he was, this made Nejire jealous.

"Gotta say, you almost had me there. But I figure it's time I get serious. I suggest you two work together to defeat me if you want to win."

This made Bakugo and Todoroki stop fighting against each other and really think about the situation. After a minute or two, they both shot a look at each other and gave each other a nod. That signaled Arashi to launch himself in between them and shoot out small fireballs. It was a direct hit causing them to fly for some distance. Arashi then went after Bakugo.