Chapter 23

Talking

Yelling

Inner thoughts

Yelling mentally

No One's POV

After the sudden announcement of a free for all, everyone was yelling in excitement. Soon the contenders were called down towards the stage for the final event.

Izuku was greeted by his fellow classmates as he took his seat.

"Shouldn't you be resting?" Asked Uraraka

He shook his head.

"No,  this is a match I didn't want to miss. Ari's going up against Kachaan and Todoroki. I'm kinda excited to see how he'll handle those too. Especially since he hasn't used his new moves yet."

This caught the attention of the rest of his class, everyone had a shocked looked look on their faces.

"You mean he's been holding back?!?!" Mineta yelled out

Izuku still kept looking forward

"Well not exactly, but I think it's best to just watch very closely."

Everyone now had their eyes glued to the stadium forcing their eyes open so they wouldn't miss a single moment.

"Oh my gosh did you heard that, Ari's gonna have to fight three people at once?!?!" Nejire freaked out, as she was shaking Mirio.

"Nejire relax. This will be a cake walk for him. After all, he was able to hold off against us three so this won't be any different."

She finally stopped shaking him and let him go.

"Oh yeah." But she still couldn't help but worry for him.

Once everyone arrived at the stage they were told to each take a corner, so they did and they went into stance. The whole stadium got quiet waiting for the match to begin.

"Sorry Tokoyami. But I'm afraid that this is going to be a fight between Arashi, Bakugo and me." Todoroki spoke out.

"So it would seems, but at least I won't go down without a fight."

"You two better leave that lizard brain to me got it icy hot bastard. I'm going to take him down." Bakugo yelled out

"I'll fight you all at the sane time if like. I could use a challenge. You guys better go all out because I am not holding back." Arashi stated

"Very well then." said Tokoyami

"BEGIIIN"

Everyone began to rush towards Arashi but what they didn't know was that as soon and the match started, Todoroki froze Tokoyami in place un able to move in the big block of ice he was in.