Chapter 20

Arashi's POV

It was the next morning and I decided that for my morning workout I would do a bit of jogging since later on today I was going to train with Izu, along side the big three.

"Morning Ari"

I turned around and saw Izu waking up.

"Morning Izu, sorry to wake you."

"I was going to wake up early anyways. So what are you going to do for your morning training?"

"I'm just going out for a jog, don't want over exert myself when it's time to train with the big three, want to join me today?"

Izu just shook his head.

"Not today, I want to lift some weight."

"Alright suit yourself see in about 2 hours. Bye"

With that I left and began my jog.

Throughout my jog, I was having a conversation with Allaya on how I can train my body so that I can handle the flames of hell.

"Honestly with the training that you have done throughout your life and the training with Toshi, your body can handle at least half the temperature of hell"

Quick question

"Yes?"

How hot are hell's flame?

She paused for a moment to think, while I kept running.

"If I had to say, hell's flame are 7 times hotter then the hottest flame ever produced on earth."

I stopped in my tracks when I heard her say how hot they were

"HOW THE HELL IS MY BODY ABLE TO HANLDE THAT KIND OF HEAT?!?!?"

I quickly realized that I said that part out loud, I got weird stares from the people around me. I quickly picked up my pace to avoid any more stares.

"Relax Ari, you'll be able to handle the flames"

How?

"Well typically, producing that hot of a flame will normally kill a person, but since you're contracted to me. You've been given a few perks."

And that would be?

"Well first one is obvious, your body is basically fire proof and..."

Wait, is that why with the temperature I'm able to produce so far I once haven't gotten burned? What about the time when I first got my quirk at 5.

"That was different, We haven't met during that time so you were just using my power. That's why you were slightly burned. But you can still overheat if you're not too careful. Until you master my power."

Looks like I'm in the same boat as Izu now that I think about it... Anyways, what are the other perks of being in a contract with you.

Right before she was about to answer I heard my phone. I stopped running to pull out my phone and I saw it was Uncle shield calling me. I quickly answered the call.

(A: Arashi, S: Shield)

A: Uncle shield?

S: Ahh good morning Arashi, I've got some great news about your situation you told me a while ago

A: Oh that's awesome, how's it coming along

S: I'll keep that as a surprise for now, right now it's in it testing phase. But let me tell you, once you have these on, you'll definitely feel the power behind it. Anyways I have to go, I got a meeting going on right now. I'll let you know once they're done. Say hi to your father for me will you?