Chapter 17

Talking

Thinking/ Inner conversation

Yelling

Yelling internally

Arashi's POV

ow my head... felt like I got hit by a train

I slowly open my eyes but could only see darkness around me.

"the hell's going on?" 

I kept looking around thinking something would pop up but nothing appeared. Then suddenly I heard a loud voice.

"So... you must be her child? I must say I'm not impressed."

I was startled by the voice and quickly looked around to see who it belonged to.

"Who's there?!"

The only response I got was a flame appearing in front of me and spoke.

"Names aren't important right now... for now at least. I just wanted to let you know about my existence. We'll speak again soon, for now I will you this:"

Then the flame began to slowly disappear

"Your potential is still locked, we'll meet again."

"WAIT!!"

The flames disappeared before it could hear what I had to say. I was left alone again in the darkness

What did it mean by that? Was it talking about my birth mother? Was there something I don't know about my parents?

In middle of trying to figure out what the mysterious flame was talking, I began to hear a voice in the distance.

".Ari....Ari"

"Is someone calling name?"

"ARI!!"

That sounded like...Nejire?

I felt my eyes quickly open and I was finally awake. I quickly sat up and assessed the situation. Nejire was on my left and Izu was my right, my other classmates that were there also surround me.

"Thank goodness your awake" Nejire said

"What's going on?" I asked

Then something came to mind and I began to franticly look around.

"The villians... where are they? Aizawa and Mirio, are they okay? Where's everyone else?"

Izu placed his hands on my shoulder

"Ari, calm down. Some of our classmates got teleported but they're still here at the USJ and All Might just arrived and taking care of the guy that knocked out you out, but we're still waiting on the other pro's to arrive."

Wait dad's here?

Then I began to recall the events that had happened

That's right I got knocked out by the mysterious man, I'm still curious about what that flame said to me. But I'll have to put a hold on that, right now We've got to hold off until the pro's arrive.

I slowly got up but lost my balance and fell back down to the ground

"Whoa easy Arashi, you're badly injured, you hit that wall pretty hard" Sato said with concern

"Yeah you've done enough, you're still a first year like us, don't push yourself." Mina spoke next

Soon a loud explosion was heard and I saw it was coming from the central part of the building, I looked at Izu and he understood what I wanted him to do. So put one arm over his should and we walked to where dad was.