Chapter 22

Talking

Yelling

Inner thoughts

Yelling mentally

2 Weeks later Arashi's POV

Man these last two weeks were hell. From training Kaminari and Izu with their fighting styles and training with the big three. Before we knew it was the morning of the festival.

"Pheww I must say Kaminari you improved quite a lot I'm impressed, you too Izu."

"Thank you"

"Lets go home we don't want to be late for class."

"Oh crap you're right. I'll see you guys in class."

Midoriya residence

"Please be careful boys." Mom said with worry in her voice.

"We won't"

"I'll make sure to record the whole thing."

"Alright mom we got to go. We love you."

U.A Campus (No One's POV)

"Aww man I was kind of hoping we got to wear out costumes" Mina whined

"Hey at least they're keeping it fair and making everyone wear the same uniform." Kaminari commented

"I wonder what they have in store for us." Sato added in

Soon Arashi came in and informed everyone it was time to begin.

"Alright everyone, get your game faces. It's about to start."

Everyone nodded and began to walk out of the waiting room. But before that Todoroki spoke up and walked towards Izuku and Arashi.

"Midoriya brothers"

Everyone looked towards Todoroki's direction waiting for how the siblings were going to respond.

"What's up Todoroki?" Izuku asked

" From an objective standpoint I'm stronger than you."

"I'm sorry... what?" Arashi spoke with a serious tone.

"Maybe not Arashi but Midoriya, I'm stronger than you. Plus you gotten All Might in your corner helping you out as well as your brother. I'm not here prying on what's going on between you three. But know that I will at least beat you." Todoroki continued.

There was tension in the air.

"Come on now, why are we picking fights with each other man." Kirishima stepped in

"We're not here to be each other's friend, don't forget that this isn't a team effort." With that he walked away and out of the room.

The room was quiet but Arashi broke the silence.

"Well jokes on him. I've seen Izu's progress and he's gonna wipe the floor with him. Though I wouldn't mind defeating him myself." He smirked

"If anyone's gonna defeat icy hot is gonna be me, you got that flame brain." Bakugo yelled out

"Whether it's you or him I don't really care. Just make sure ya'll put up a good fight." Then Arashi left.

Soon the festival has begun and Present Mic was hyping everyone up. All the students came out all together and were making their way towards a stage. Making her way up the stage was Midnight who silenced everyone with her appearance.

"And now for the student pledge, Arashi Midoriya. Come to the stage."

Arashi's POV