We pull up to the small ice cream shop and head inside. I order the best thing on the menu which is cake batter, and Ana orders this huge sundae. Which is pretty surprising because she usually goes with plain strawberry.

We go out to the park across the street and watch the wandering kids. "Crazy to think that this used to be us. We would spend hours here. I miss the simpler times, Thea." Ana said to me as she looked out into the distance.

"I can't believe we almost fucking lost you." Ana says and puts her head down. I can hear her sniffling. "Ana I'm alright. I'm right here. I am okay." I say to her reassuringly.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry." She says as she inhales another bite of ice cream.

"It's just I am so happy it's your birthday, this ice cream is just so good." She says as she is still crying into her ice cream, I look over and give her a concerned look

Is she alright?

"I just love you so fucking much Thea, and you are going to be such a good aunt. Oh my God, and I just told you that you were going to be an aunt. Oh my god. You are going to be an Aunt. I am going to be a mom, I'm going to get fat. Oh no! I am such a bad friend. I told you I am pregnant on your birthday. Your day! " She rambles on as tears keep escaping her lips.

Hold the fuck up.

Ana is going to have a little child.

"Ana I am so happy for you and Xavier. This is the best birthday present ever. Oh, was Xavier excited?" I asked her.

"He acted like a little kid on Christmas morning when I told him. He's going to be such a great dad T. I'm just scared that I'm not going to be the mom that he deserves. I have never had anyone else as my responsibility. How can I maintain a fucking fetus in my stomach and still do what I love to do. The Valerio's are my whole life. I just feel selfish if I risk the babies safety. Xavier and I haven't even been with each other for that long. " She says to me as she rubs her stomach.

"You guys are going to be just fine. The little boy or girl that is about to come out will be so loved and cherished, and most importantly protected. You both are attached to your lifestyle and it shouldn't change for anything. That's what makes you guys so special. We all will protect this little person that is about to come out. Okay Ana." I say to her and hold her hand trying to calm her nerves.

"It doesn't matter about the amount of time you guys spend together. If it's the right time it's the right time. You guys have so much history together."

She gives me a tight hug. "So, I guess there is going to be a little devil running around huh?" I say as we pull out of our hug. "Yeah I guess so." She says laughing and wiping her tears.

I hear a ringing noise coming from Ana's phone and she goes over in the corner to answer it.

As she is taking her call. I look around at all of the sticky and runny nose kids running around on the playground. I see other moms holding their newborns, and it makes me smile.

I'm smiling at little snot filled children. I never thought that I would see the day that I looked forward to having children. Weird and unknown feelings. But also exciting.

"Alright you ready to go, I was thinking of maybe spending the day at the beach house. I'm sure the guys are still there." Ana said as she grabbed my hand and led me to the car.

"Do you know if Ezra is going to be there?" I ask Ana as I bring out my phone to check if he has texted or called. "I haven't heard anything. Don't worry, you got me all day." Ana said to me as we got into the car.