Indestructible

Thea's POV

With tears dripping from my face I ran out of the room into the main living area. My flustered and drenched face is met with the concerned eyes of my family.

They turn to me and then I look at what is playing behind them, and it's a screen with a man on it. He is not showing his face, but I have a good guess that it is Ezra. The man is showing anger and frustration and the next thing you know he is shooting the men that are in front of him.

"Fuck with me Tiffin, Go to hell" is the next words that I hear and I know who it is. It is Ezra. That is why he called me so suddenly. Tiffin made a little appearance.

"How are you guys seeing this?" I asked them. "A random number sent it to us. They said watch your back, and they sent the message with saying L.L.T.S." Alex said to me.

I come down and sit on an empty couch, and put my hands over my head.

Everyone is tired and drained after this last month and truthfully just wants to give up. After Ezra didn't come back with Xavier I was shattered. I thought that Ezra had one of his outburst and that he would be fine after a couple of days, but I was very wrong.

I was mad, enraged, annoyed and overall over him when he had an outburst on me like that saying all that bullshit like he didn't love me or I was a distraction. After I settled down though I realized that he didn't mean any of it.

At Least I hope he didn't mean any of it.

Xavier said that it was better if we left him alone for a little, and to let him figure his shit out. So I stopped. I stopped everything. I stopped calling and leaving voicemails. I stopped tracking him down.

But when I saw his name pop up on my phone my heart sank. I thought the worst. I picked up the phone though and soon realized that he was craving to hear my voice as much as I was craving to hear his. He was silent, but I knew that he was there even through the phone. I heard him sniff in his cries. Those cries showed so much pain, that I know he wishes just went away.

That voicemail was haunting and now I know what triggered in his mind to make him only see red.

"Hey, Thea are you alright." Ana asked, patting my back. I tilted my head up and looked at her with sadness, but also hopelessness in my eyes. "He called. He didn't say anything besides a couple words, but I knew it was him. I tried to tap into his phone, but he has it on this fucking lock mode or some shit and won't let me trace it back. He doesn't want me to come looking for him." I say to Ana, but really to the whole group.

"Fucking shit, Ezra." Xavier said under his breath. I stood up and made my way to get my coat by the door. "Where are you going, you know it's not safe still." Ana called out to me.

"I just need a drink Ana, please just let me have a fucking drink." I said to her and walked out the door.

I didn't mean to go off on her, and I didn't mean to seem mad at all. I just needed some fresh air.

I try to walk far enough to any sight of civilization, and I finally see a couple of lights surrounding an upcoming area. I go into the town center and I spot a bar that looks suitable for a simple drink.

I walk in and make my way to the bar, and the bartender comes over to me, "What can I get you?" He asked me. He is a pretty cute and muscular redhead, and he has a very white smile. "I'll have a dirty martini please. Oh, and with extra olives please." I say to him, "Coming right up."

I watch him pour my drink, and he hands it over to me. "Keep them coming please." I looked around the bar, and it looked pretty modern and updated. The only thing is that I don't really know where this bar is located at all. I truthfully don't know where I am either.