Xavier

Thea's POV

After last night, I didn't stay around to talk to anyone. Instead I just went straight back home and slept my ass off and tried to not think so much about the day ahead of me.

I tried my hardest to get some sleep but I ended up getting a solid four hours.

I decided that it would be best for me to go down to the gym before all of the chaos started. I dragged myself to my closet and threw on a sports bra and shorts. I threw my hair up in a loose bun and made my way to the gym.

The house was calm, I wasn't sure whether or not anybody in the house was awake yet.

I finally made it down to the bottom floor. I turn to go over to the mats, and to no surprise I see Ana and Hunter sparing. I silently laugh to myself as I see the sight of Ana beating the shit out of Hunter.

"I call fighting the winner." I yell out to the two of them as I put my stuff down. Hunter looks over at me with his dumb smile "Oh hey T, I missed you." With his dumb choice of letting his guard down, Ana got the upper hand and tackled Hunter to the floor making him tap out.

"Damn Anastasia you said this was practice" Hunter said while limping off the mats. "Oh is the baby gonna go cry" Ana said while calling out to Hunter. "Shut up Anastasia '' Hunter said as he laid down with ice on his shoulder.

I am just about done with wrapping up my hands, when Ana comes up from beside me and grabs her water. "Would you like to talk about last night?" Ana said. "No, I really wouldn't like to talk to someone who was fake to my face for three whole months." I say back to Ana. "T, you know if I was able to tell you I would. All of us would have. Your father asked us to not say anything and none of us even thought about going behind his back." Ana said to me.

If I'm being honest I wasn't mad at them anymore I just wanted to act petty for a little bit longer.

"Alright I forgive you.  Now are you ready to get your ass handed to you " I say while walking over to the mats.

____

During the middle of Ana and I's second fight Riven and Alex decided to join us. They were all on the other side where more of the heavy lifting took place.

After a couple rounds, Ana and I decided to go see what the guys were doing on the other side.

Before we made it to them I decided to play one of our favorite songs over the speaker, Leave the door open by Bruno Mars.

They all automatically started to get up and dance ready to sing their hearts out. We were all sweaty, gross, and in need of a shower. With this song we decided to head back upstairs. We were still singing our hearts out with the help of our lovely surround sound speakers that we installed all around the house.

Seeing all of us happy and together, made me realize that I was going to miss seeing these weirdos everyday.

As we made our way to the main hall, Ana and I were singing a duet while the guys were laughing and joining in from behind us.

I turned the corner and I'm met with a bunch of eyes. Not just any eyes, the eyes of Ezra Angel.

Well this is just awkward.

"Why'd you stop?" The man beside Ezra says.

I recognized the man from last night. He was the guy that had the hoodie and sunglasses covering him. Today he was a little less suspicious with only the sunglasses on. He looked so familiar, but those damn sunglasses were making it hard to confirm who it was.

"Do you want to take your stupid sunglasses off, your not intimidating anyone" Ana says from beside me which rose a laugh from the three dumbasses behind me.

"I can't believe you don't recognize me. I mean I know I would recognize that body from anywhere. How can you blame me? It was in my bed begging for me not too long ago" The mysterious man says.

This had all of us questioning, why the hell does he know Ana, but more importantly who the hell did Ana fuck?

This made Ana stumble back for a second and catch her breath. She knew who it was.

He came a little closer and finally revealed himself.

No way!

I have to be seeing things wrong. 

"Ana you fucked Xavier Delente?" I scream out with a little bit of shock in my voice.

"Hello, my beautiful Anastasia" Xavier says while looking at Ana.

****

Sorry for the short chapter. I just wanted to introduce Xavier real quick. Don't forget to leave feedback and comments. Let me know If I should continue this story.

(not edited)