I'll Kill you

Thea's POV

I turn over to Ezra as his hand is still intertwined in mine. I can tell that he is tense with all of the eyes on me.

I looked back over to the ballroom full of people and when they finally stopped looking at me they saw the person that was standing beside me very protectively. They all immediately dropped their heads and carried on with what they were doing.

"You too funny, Angel" I said to him while laughing at his possessiveness. "I hate people" he says with a grunt. "Come on let's get a drink" he says to me while leading us to the bar.

"Vodka tonic" Ezra says to the bartender. " And What can I get for you, beautiful?" the bartender says back to me, while slightly looking down at my exposed cleavage. Why are men such pervs, they can't keep their eyes up for two seconds. Ezra realizes my uncomfortableness and realizes what the sick bastard was staring at.

"Pick your eyes up before you get a bullet in your skull. Listen to her order and get out of the building, If I see you looking at her again I will not hesitate to rip all of your insides out with my bare fucking hands" Ezra threatened to the bartender. "What can I get you miss." He asked me with his forehead sweating and his hands shaking from the recent threat he just got.

I couldn't help but laugh. "I'll just take what he's having please" I say back to him.

He gives us both of our drinks then exits out of the back door. "You almost made that guy shit himself." I said while laughing at Ezra. I looked over at him and his jaw was still clenched with his eyes still dark with hatred inside of them. "Hey Ezra look at me, I'm fine. It was just a silly boy letting his hormones get the best of him, don't worry about it, I'm used to it." I said to him trying to reassure him.

"That's the problem Thea, you don't deserve that. You deserve every ounce of respect. You don't deserve every guy looking at you like your a fucking object. Right when you walked into this room every guy was trying to eye fuck you. That's purely repulsive and disgusting, and I'm so sorry that you have to go through that." Ezra said to me with sympathy.

"I know you're sorry, but you don't have to apologize. We all have to face our battles and this is one of mine, and I'll be fine." I say to him while holding his hand tight.

Before I could say anything else I felt a presence behind me. Ezra looked up from me and I automatically saw his eyes grow dark. He got me by the waist and held me tight to his side.

I came face to face with a very beautiful young man. He looked about the same age as Ezra. He had to be at least 6'3, he was just a little bit shorter than Ezra. He had slick back blonde hair and blue eyes. He smiled at me with desire.

"Is this man bothering you darling?" The mysterious man asked me. He was about to reach out to kiss my hand but Ezra snatched it before he could do anything else.

"Seth, what the fuck are you doing here." Ezra said with a tight jaw. The mysterious man is named Seth. Why have I heard of that name before?

"I didn't ask you cousin, I asked the beauty in front of me." Seth said back to Ezra. Oh he's the cousin.

"What's your name darling?" Seth asked me totally avoiding Ezra. What's with all of this proper shit, I'm not his darling.

"Thea Valerio" I said to Seth with a smirk. "Oh well this just got interesting." Seth said with a devilish smirk.

Ezra was about to shoot this whole place up if I didn't get him away from Seth soon.

I brought my hand up to Ezra's face and made him look at me to try to calm his nerves.

"Can we dance?" I asked him with a smile. He let out a sigh, "I would love too". I smiled at Ezra and then turned my attention back to Seth. He wore a look of anger on his face.

"Seth darling, It was lovely talking to you, but I'm bored now. So please excuse us while we go do something better with our time." I said to him before grabbing Ezra's hand and leading him to the dance floor.

"I will be seeing you around Miss Valerio" Seth called out to us from behind.

I don't know why, but I got major creeps from that guy.

AN: I imagined them listening to Adore you 

"Thank you Thea" Ezra said while starting to lead the dance. "You know enemies have to look out for each other, remember." I said to Ezra. "Yeah enemies" Ezra said with a smile.

Our dancing wasn't as extravagant as last time. It was simple and soft. We swayed to the music and just enjoyed the presence of each other.

"Do you want to explain why you and your cousin look like you want to kill each other." I asked Ezra. "It has been a long family feud since I was little. His father, my uncle, was always out to take over the Angels and take the empire away from my father. Now that I am in charge of the Angels, Seth is out for me. He's always just been power hungry and has no respect for the Angel name." Ezra explained to me.

"Oh I get it. You know you have a lot of enemies, Angel." I said to him, "I guess you could say something like that." He said with a slight smirk.

Ezra twirled me and made me fall right back into his chest. I let out a little laugh "I'm guessing that's the move you play on all of the girls right?" I asked him curious. "Only you. This is the first time a woman has been by my side at one of these things." Ezra said to me. "Really, I am the first girl that the famous Angel has ever had by his side. How special." I said back to him sarcastically with a flirty smile.

"Mhmm" he said to me.

"You know Angel, you aren't as bad as people say you are." I said to him, "Oh really" Ezra said. "Yeah I may be able to even call you my friend" I said, trying to play with him.

"I can be a lot of things for you, but a friend is not one of them." Ezra says to me.

He leans into me and kisses both sides of my neck, he continues down to my arm and back up to the side of my mouth leaving me with a tingling sensation. He teases by not fully kissing me on the lips. I close my eyes and take it all in. I crossed my legs under my dress to control the sensations.

Ezra leans in and whispers to me.

"Did you cross your legs for your friend, Thea? If I was your friend I would not have this effect on you. So choose your words wisely, love, because next time if I'm called your friend your legs will be open and begging for me," Ezra says to me with a mischievous smile.

 "I think I'm ready to leave" I said to him breathing heavily. 

"Lead the way, love" he said to me.

As we exited the dance floor, Ezra had his hand on my lower back leading me to the doors.

Before we exited I made eye contact with Seth. He looked over at me and winked with a devilish smile. I don't know why but I had a very bad feeling about him.

We finally got into the fresh air and we were waiting for our car to pull up.

All of a sudden we heard a loud roar of an engine coming towards us. We both looked at each other cautiously. I saw him go into his back pocket where his gun was held. I lifted up my dress where I was hiding my knives.

As the car got closer, we heard really loud music coming from it. I couldn't quite recognize the beat until the car came closer.

No fucking way.

Why was I hearing Bruno Mars?

The car pulled up and we were met with five dumbasses.

"Every word that I say is coming straight from the heart. So if you tryna lay in these arms. I'ma leave the door open" Anastasia and Hunter sang out from the windows.

I burst into laughter. Oh how I have missed their terrible singing.

"Get in Bitches'' Xavier said from the driver's seat.

***

Hi guys, thank you for reading. Please don't forget to vote and leave helpful feedback.

xox

(not edited)