Weak

Ezra's POV

"There is no stable option or plan for us to go into. Either way we are going to be attacked." Riven says as we try to make a plan of attack for tonight.

"There is never a time when you are in this business where you are going to be scared whether you are going to be harmed or not. That is what you have to risk, and I think we can all agree that Thea is worth it. None of us know what to expect, but we can do as much as we can to prepare for it. That means getting the best gear we have and having the best assassins, snipers, and fighters on our side." Xavier said to the group.

As they are all talking I feel as though I am physically there, but mentally and emotionally I am not. Mentally I am thinking of all the ways that I am going to be killing any man that ever laid a hand on Thea. I know that I will fight anybody that I have to so that I can get Thea out of there safely. I know that I would gladly die if it meant that Thea was safe and out of harm.

I feel guilty and shitty knowing that the last time I saw her I told her that she was a distraction. No matter what she says I will never forgive myself for how selfish I was. She never deserved those words that came out of my mouth. I never wanted to be the man that made her cry, and I hated every second of it.

I hear a faint noise of my name being called and I get out of my thoughts. "Ezra!" Ana kicks me in the shin. I look up and realize that they have been trying to talk to me all day. "You look fucking uninterested, so please wake the fuck up." Ana said to me.

"I'm not fucking uninterested alright, I was just thinking." I said back to them. Riven brought out his computer and started to show us the blueprints of the place that we are going for tonight, "Well we have to leave in thirty minutes, so let's figure out where we are all going. Me and Iris are going to be back at the base and hacking all of the wandering systems that will be able to lead you all into the place undetected. We are also going to be in the cameras so we can alert anyone if they are in risk of being seen." Riven says. He hands us all earpieces that Thea and I once had.

"Hunter, you will be on top of the place overlooking everything that is going down. I am going to supply you with the best snipers and supplies that you need. You will also be in charge of the car when we get Thea out of there." Riven says to his brother.

Everyone is letting Riven handle this because truthfully he is a mastermind at this shit. He can make a plan in two seconds and can hack something in less time.

"Everyone else will be on the floor, but in places that I will make sure no one is at. Everyone on the floor will be in pairs except for Ezra. You will be in the first entrance by yourself. Once we scope out the area, and see that everyone is in their exact positions. I will give Hunter the signal to fire the first shot on someone in the crowd, so that the crowd will awaken." Riven explains.

"The people here though are not afraid of a little chaos though so it's not going to be an easy escape. My main focus will be on Thea because they know that the attack is for her rescue. Hunter, can you help me from up above and also the people on the floor distract the rest of the people, because once they identify who we are they are not going to hold back." I say to them and they all shake their heads in agreement.

We all get up and head to the car. Riven and Iris go in a different car, and head back to the base to set up.

The rest of us got into the car to go to the location. Inside the car we all came prepared for this exact situation. We set up with vests, walkie talkies and the best guns that this business has to offer.

I look through my bag, and I spot one of Thea's favorite knives. It is the knife that she had on her thigh the very first night that we met. The very first night I felt her touch. The very first night that I shared a dance with her.

I would do anything to dance with her again.

I take the knife with me, and it gives me slight hope that I will be able to give it to her when I see her.

"Thank you guys for helping us." I look over and thank Bibiana. "Of Course, Ezra. She's the girl that I always wanted you to find. I'm not letting her get taken away from my shit excuse of a father." Bibiana says as she secures her bullet proof vest on. Bibiana changed into a suit that she had back at the club, and she pinned her hair up making her not look so different from the others.

"Hey can you guys hear me." Riven says over the ear pieces. We all say yes, "Alright Hunter only has a couple blocks left and Iris and I are into the system." Riven says. The anticipation is kicking in, and I just need to get her out of there.

"While Riven and I were here we hacked into one of the video cameras that are in the facility, and we saw a video from the past of a function that was just like this." Iris spoke up, and I noticed that her voice was shaky.

"In these types of things there are a shit ton of disgusting men, and usually no women because they are trying to grab the woman they are there for. In this case this woman is Thea. When you walk in here I'm not sure that Thea is going to be recognizable. The woman in the past video looked drugged, and beaten down to almost where they could not stand." Iris started to go on, but her voice was beginning to crack.

Riven took over for her, "If you walk in there and Thea looks like we described I can't have you guys going off of your impulsive emotions. We need to stick to the plan because the situation will be worse if we don't."

Everyone looks at me, "I won't do anything." I say back to them. I know that they are all worried about me, but I know that if my stupidity is going to cost Thea her life I will hate myself more than I already do.

Hunter brings the car to a stop and we all sit in silence for a moment. Preparing ourselves for the things we are about to see and the people we are about to kill.

We get out of the car, and all start walking toward the building. The place we are at is a dark and popular neighborhood, but the building we are at is portrayed as nothing is even happening.

"Alex and Bibiana you will take the left stairs and that will lead you to the back entrance. Xavier and Ana you will go to the far right and there is one guard, but you can take him out from behind. You guys will be stationed at the front entrance." Riven says to them and they all are already heading to their positions."

I already know where I am supposed to be heading so I make my way in. I get the signal from Riven that there is nobody there, and I hear music from the door that I am about to be entering.

"Oh Thea." I hear Anastasia say over the earpiece. "Ezra keep yourself together alright." they said to me over the speaker, but I haven't even entered yet.

Is it that bad? "Holy fuck, this is worse than the women before." Iris says with a gasp.

I pick up my speed and finally enter the room.

I see her.

My heart drops.

With her looking stiff, she is sitting on a chair on a levitated podium in the center of the floor. She has a secure lock on her right hand, but even if she wanted to get up I could tell she didn't have the strength. Men were all looking at her as an object. As though she is the next prize that they wanted to win.

Repulsive.

She is looking weak and fragile, and her black bruise filled body doesn't look like herself.

As I continue to scan the rest of her body I am met with her face. She isn't fully looking at me, but truthfully she seems as though she isn't even there. The color has drained from her face and her blue orbs are filled with pain, sadness and hopelessness.

She has bruises around her neck that show rough hands have been abusing her neck multiple times.

Her eyes flicked open a little and she looked as though she saw me. I looked at her and tried to put on the best convincing smile that I could give.

With her eyes swollen and puffy her eyes shed one single tear. She is trying so hard to keep her eyes open, but her and I both know that if something doesn't happen quickly...

Her eyes won't be opening again.