14🔞

Numb To The Feeling - Chase Atlantic

Dragged and thrown into some random room, Jeongguk didn't bother hiding his annoyance as Woosung stumbles into the room after his push inside. Jeongguk closes the door behind him with a scowl, trying to brush off the neon lights of the room to notice the way Woosung huffs with his head tilted back before turning to face him.

"What is your problem? You didn't have to get involved-"

"To hell with it! The guy had a gun and you expect me to just sit there while you possibly could've gotten shot?" Jeongguk retorts back, making Woosung rolls his eyes, "What is your problem? Huh? The last time I checked, you're the one who's pushing me away!"

Woosung chuckles drily, "And you're the one who was ordering me to go to your apartment and wait for you so we can figure shit out, but never showed up! Ignore me for a week only to show up with your two new boyfriends that came out of no where - What do you think is my problem!"

Jeongguk crosses his arms over his chest, face scrunching up, "Okay but let's not forget you're the one that pushed me away in the first place! I'm doing you a favor by pushing myself away from you!"

"After your came after me with that whole 'I miss you' and 'I'm not losing you' bullshit! You piss me the fuck off because you're indecisive about how you fucking feel-"

"I'm indecisive?!" Jeongguk strides towards him, eyes narrowed, "I'm about to be in a relationship, how does that make me indecisive Woosung?!"

"Because instead of being out there, with them, you're here with me," Woosung mocks back, making a nerve in Jeongguk's jaw twitch, "Deep down inside, you still feel the same and so do I. And even you can't deny that-"

Fuck this.

Jeongguk grabs the back of his neck and crashes their lips together, holding him even after Woosung presses his fist against his chest but the grip weakens before furiously kissing him back.

It feels like that time.

Like their first time all over again.

From when they kissed in the closet for the first time while playing hide and seek with some drunken college students, to when they had sex despite being interrupted - The fire is still there.

And Jeongguk let himself burn with it.

There wasn't much talking involved, not a single time wasted as Jeongguk throws the man on the bed and gets on him with lips attaching his once again while he fiddles with his belt.

Shirts off, pants gone, condom on, and Jeongguk was fucking railing into him.

It's ironic really since the last time they got like this, well their first time, Woosung was actually the one topping. He was gentle since obviously the two didn't know what to expect from it, but that gentleness is what made Jeongguk unable to even get close to anyone like that again - not if it's Woosung. Since then, neither of them have had sex with anyone else - which explains the nice sexual frustration they have built on right now.

But that's something they clearly don't know about each other.

Woosung was growing softer and sensitive, he even called Jeongguk Bambi a few times, but Jeongguk refused to speak or even say anything because he knew if he did - He will miss him all over again, and he'll be angry that Woosung is not being who he comes to show around him.

He'll be hurt, and confused, and angry.

But Woosung calling him Bambi was breaking him apart. Even when the two came undone, the high was still in the air and the faint music was in the background, Jeongguk was having a hard time letting him go.

Now or in general.

Why..... Just why?

Why Woosung? Why?

Fuck, hw thought he could trust him.

"Hey, you alright?"

Jeongguk bites his bottom lip as he feels Woosung gently caress his hair with his fingers, letting out a heavy breath and raises his head from his neck to look at the man underneath him.

Please tell me they're lying.

Not you. Just.... Not you - Fuck!

Jeongguk is losing his damn mind.

And he shifts a small smile to the other's slightly concerned gaze, "I'm a little drunk, don't mind me," And he leans, pressing a peck to his lips, "Guess you're right, I just missed you."

And want to snap your neck at the same time.

Woosung smiles softly, caressing his cheek, "Well whenever you want to - Oh," And Woosung's smile falls, looking at Jeongguk now more serious, "Jeongguk.... You just cheated on your boyfriends."

Ah right they exist.

Jeongguk snorts and nudges his nose against his jaw line, craning his face to the side while Jeongguk licks a stripe of his neck.

"It's only cheating if they find out," He snickers and pecks his skin, "So, is it still going to be awkward between us or what?"

Woosung didn't seem like he liked the idea that Jeongguk cheated on his relationship, or the relationship he made him believe, but he just shrugs softly with a frown, "I mean my parents are still around so.... You know."

"I get it," Way more than he thinks, "Well we can always hang out at my place or.... We'll find a way."

Once again Woosung's smile forms and he nods, letting Jeongguk press their lips together once again before getting off him and removing the condom to throw it at a bin nearby.

The two are getting dressed now, sneaking kisses and giggles here and there before they're fully dressed and Woosung is checking his phone before looking at Jeongguk.

A bit more serious now.

"But um hey, I really don't want problems with the guys you're in a relationship with, so-"

"They won't know," Jeongguk says, standing in front of him, "Just.... Don't leave my side, yeah?"

And start being a little honest too while at it.

Woosung studies his eyes with a soft touch in them, smiling with a nod. Jeongguk suddenly pecks his lips again before turning around, "See you out there then."

And with that he walks out the door.

Just as he takes out his phone and texts in the group chat with a smirk.

"We fucked. Better hear some progress from each of you tonight."

_____________________
A/N:
Well, that's a start.

Let's see what everyone else is up to!

I PURPLE YOU! <33