Just like a movie

Depuis le début

"We are being civil," Iris says with a smile as Sirius feeds her a strawberry.

"Civil?" Remus asks, distaste leaking into his tone.

"Civil." Sirius repeats before looking at me. "Evans, consider this my formal apology." 

I roll my eyes, "Real sincere,"

"See, that's an example of not being civil," James chimes in. I give him the finger. "Lily! She gave me the finger!"

"This isn't going to last five minutes," Remus predicts.

Amos and I nod in agreement.

"Hey, where did you disappear to last night?" Amos asks. I feel my cheeks warm and look over to Remus who's smirking subtly.

"Wouldn't you like to know," I taunt him.

Amos looks confused, "Well, yeah, that's why I asked,"

I laugh loudly, "You're a dimwit,"

Amos tosses his arm over my shoulder like always, "Maybe," He leans in a little, and out of the corner of my eye I see Remus glaring daggers, "But I still want to know,"

Remus says something under his breath, an action that Amos hates regardless of who's doing it.

Amos tilts his head. "What was that?" He asks, turning to face Remus but keeping his arm around me.

Remus straightens in his seat. Rest's his arms on the table. Leans foreword a bit. "I said, she was in my bed, mate. Since you want to know so badly,"

"I wasn't asking you though, was I? Mate," Amos counters.

"Hey! Let's keep it civil," I intervein. Although, the thought of them fighting is intriguing.

"See, now she get's it," James says.

After that, breakfast passes uneventfully and we all start our trek to the Hogwarts express. We arrive and wait to board the train as students scurry on, excited to see their families. Very un-relatable.

"I'm gonna go find Ashlynn before we board," Amos says. "Ris, Delia, i'll see you when I see you,"

"Don't forget to write!" I call after him, he turns and sends me a large smile.

"What a dick," Iris mutters. "Can't even leave us with a proper goodbye,"

"I don't like him either," Remus adds. Iris high-fives him.

"Cordelia, you picked a good one," Iris smiles wide.

"I didn't pick anyone."

"Ouch!" Remus clutches his chest and fiends hurt.

"Can we just get on the train?" Sirius asks, picking up his luggage and leading the way.

James and Lily are hand in hand. "Someone's bitter," They say in unison, following behind him momentarily.

Lily turns to face me as soon as we step onto the train, "Oh, Delia, it's so wonderful you're gonna be spending Christmas with us! When we find a compartment we can go over your sleeping arrangements! And we can make an itinerary for all the activities we want to do this week! Oh! And—"

Remus cuts her off, sensing my unease, "Sorry to burst your bubble Lil's, but Cordelia and I are gonna sit alone,"

She frowns. "So you mean it's just gonna be James and I with Sirius and Iris?"

Peter clears his throat.

"And Pete," Lily adds, sending a sheepish smile in his direction.

"Yeah and we better go now if we want an empty one," Remus urges. He takes my hand, "Let's go,"