Wattpad Original
Mayroong 4 pang mga libreng parte

CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER FOUR

THE golden rays of sunlight from the glass door of the balcony aesthetically struck against her face, making her wake up from a deep sleep. Zalanna yawned and stretched her arms.

Her eyes widened when she suddenly realized what happened last night!

She bumped into an Audi using Korbin's Subaru. Hindi niya na nasabi 'yon kay Korbin dahil nakatulog siya kaagad kagabi.

She needed to set a schedule to see him today to apologize and of course to pay for the damage. Pinahiram na nga sa kanya ay nagasgasan niya pa. Hindi niya iningatan. Nakakahiya talaga ang nagawa niya.

Zalanna got up and grabbed the silk robe on the rack to cover her thin sleepwear. She's not even wearing any bra, but it's fine, it's not that very obvious. And Paloma used to see her like that. She and Zakia.

Stretching her arms and neck, Zalanna walked out from her bedroom.

"Gising na ang magandang senyorita ko." Boses ni Paloma ang una niyang narinig.

Zalanna's eyes found Paloma in the kitchen, pouring juice in glasses. It's already eight in the morning. She used to have tea, not juice.

Inilibot niya ang tingin nang maramdamang parang may mga matang nakamasid sa kanya.

Her eyes went big when she saw who were sitting on the sofa of their living room. Panandalian lang ang pagkabigla niya at ang aga-aga ay nasira na ang araw niya dahil sa bisita.

Caston was sitting arrogantly at the single sofa, looking so fresh with his dark grey polo shirt that hugged his chest and his biceps. He's crossing his arms, the veins on his forearms corded sexily.

Inirapan niya ang sarili dahil pati ang mga ugat nito sa braso ay napansin niya pa talaga.

There's no sign of smile on his lips, too. Ano pa nga ba ang aasahan niya sa lalaking 'to? His smile was too expensive.

In front of him was Korbin, smiling at her like as if he's happy that he saw her again. Umirap siya kay Caston at ngumiti kay Korbin.

And with the way Caston looked at Korbin, it seemed like he's silently murdering her friend inside his head. How merciless!

"Are you alright?" Korbin stood up and went to her.

Sinikop pa ng kamay nito ang kanyang panga, sinisigurado kung ayos lang ba talaga siya. He's genuinely concerned. She can feel that.

"I'm fine, Korbin. Uh, sorry about your car." Nahihiya siyang ngumiti sa bagong kaibigan.

"No, there's nothing to worry about it. Nasa casa na. I was worried when I heard about that. Are you sure you're okay?"

Tumango siya. She gave him a smile with assurance. She's really fine. Mabuti na lang at hindi naman siya nasaktan sa biglaang pagkabangga niya kagabi sa Audi.

"Yes, I'm really fine. Hindi naman malakas ang pagkabangga. Allow me to pay for the damage of your car."

"Kahit wag na—"

"Please?" Zalanna used her puppy eyes at Korbin.

Napabuntonghininga si Korbin at tumango. Zalanna's smile grew wider. She's really aware with her effects on boys. Her eyes were very expressive.

When her gaze went back to Caston, he's looking darkly at them. Para bang kasalanan na naroon sila sa harap nito.

"I brought fruits," Korbin said and motioned the island counter.