"She was being a bad girl Daisy; good girls don't hit unless they are defending themselves. She got punished for hitting." He explains.

I don't care!

My anger is obvious to him, and he put his hands up in surrender.

Daddy Asher's words replay in my head. 'If you're a good girl today, we will get cupcakes tonight.'

"If I help you find it..., can you tell my daddies what I did and that I was a good girl?" I grit through my teeth not wanting to even offer to help.

"Of course. Please help me."

We literally look everywhere in the room.

"Okay it can't be in here." He huffs.

No shit Sherlock I'm here looking too.

We begin to look downstairs.

Uuugggghhh where the hell is it?

Then it hit me...

He washed it, when you wash something, you dry it.

With this brilliant thought I ran past Drew and into the laundry room.

I open the dryer and there it was.

I smile at my victory and throw my fist in the air. I did it. I freaking did it!

I run back into the room and Drew is looking for the stuffie in.

"I found it!" I wave it in the air.

He looks up and sighs in relief.

"Thank you, Daisy, I couldn't have done it without out." He holds up his hand for a high five and I happily give him one.

"Where was it?"

"Hey Drew..." I'm going to mess with him.

He raises an eyebrow.

"Whatchya do whenever you wash something, and it's done in the washing machine?" I ask sweetly smiling.

"You put it in the-" then it hit him. He looks up in defeat, "dryer."

I nod and laugh.

He laughs along with me until Carson walks in the room pouting.

"Look what Daisy found baby girl." He wiggles the stuffie around in the air and her eyes light up. She quickly takes it and snuggles into it.

"Thank you again Daisy." He smiles.

I give him a bow and laugh at myself.

After a little while of playing chef with Carson we make a concoction of relish, mayo, teriyaki sauce, fish sauce, pepper, onion powder, cut up hot dogs that we heated up in the microwave because we aren't allowed to use the stove, and a cherry on top.

We carefully walk it into the sunroom where our daddies are talking.

"We made you something." Carson says smiling at everyone.

"You want us to drink that?" Daddy Asher asks.

I simply nod my head yes. I made it and I'm a chef... Why wouldn't you drink it?

Carson hands the drink to daddy James first.

He looks at it and swirls it around in the cup.

"What's in it princess?" He bites his lip. He looks nervous, is he nervous?

"I'm a chef daddy, I can't reveal my secret ingredients." I say to him.

He slowly brings the cup up to his lips and the other guys are chuckling while watching him.

Daddy James takes a sip.

"Oh...mmm...that's um, that's good princess!" He says happily wiping his mouth.

"Don't hog it daddy, we want you all to try it." I point at daddy Asher and Drew.

He quickly hands it to daddy Asher, and he looks at me with slight fear.

Daddy James liked it so I know daddy Asher will.

He slurps and chews a hot dog chunk.

"Wow...-" a weird noise comes up his throat as he swallows, "it's really good angel, so filling. I think I'm full after just one sip!" He gives me a smile and hands the drink to Drew.

Carson wiggles in excitement and watches her daddy take a sip with eyes watching him like a hawk.

"Oh shit." He puts a hand over his mouth as some of the drink falls out of it. "I agree with James and Asher, I love it." He smiles at us.

Yes! We did it!

We are chefs.

(Edited)