Please Don't Be Awkward

Daisy's POV

I see Drew move her top to the side exposing her small nubs. He looks at me while he licks them slowly.

Quickly I gulp and look down. I hope he didn't just see me gawking.

"He won't touch you angel, he knows better." Daddy Asher whispers. He then leans into my neck and kisses my skin softly.

I hear Carsons small moans, and my eyes automatically look up at her, Drew has taken her bathing suit bottoms off and is now fingering her. Whoa...

I shyly watch as his finger goes in and out of her slowly.

Daddy James moves my bottoms to the side and rubs his finger on my slit while Asher is still kissing my neck.

I bite back a moan and almost choke. Luckily, I didn't, that'd make things awkward.

Carson pulls down Drews bottoms and his erection springs from them. I quickly look away not wanting to see his thing.

"Moan princess, it's okay." Daddy James sticks his finger inside of me.

I desperately moan out and turn to kiss daddy Asher.

My lips plant perfectly on his as if he was waiting for me to kiss him.

Daddy James adds another finger and I moan into daddy Asher's mouth causing him to groan.

With my free hand I grab daddy James' dick and pump it softly.

I look up and see Carson riding Drews length. Her small boobs are bouncing while her head is tilted back moaning.

Daddy James lifts my butt up and he takes off my bottoms along with his.

He positions me on top of him and I slowly slide down.

"Uuuggh daddy..." I moan out quietly.

I try to do what I saw Carson doing. I lift myself up and down along daddy's length and look at daddy Asher watching me with lust in his eyes.

My hand then takes his dick and I stroke it with the same momentum I'm riding daddy James.

Wow...this feels good.

I hear Carson getting louder as her moans fill the room.

This gives me more confidence do just let go.

Daddy James twists me around with him still inside me and now I'm facing Drew and Carson.

My other hand switches to daddy Asher's cock and I continue to pump it faster and faster.

My moans begin to get as loud as Carsons.

I continue to ride on daddy James until I feel my legs giving out.

He picks me up and lays me on the side of the hot tub.

He spreads my legs really wide, and I see Carson looking at my flower...it made me get even wetter.

Daddy Asher then slowly inserts himself into my ass and my breath hitches.

Daddy James fingers again go inside my pussy as daddy Asher is pumping himself in my ass.

I pull daddy James' dick in my mouth and twirl my tongue along his girth.

I let my muffled moans go wild with his dick in my mouth.

I feel so hot.

My core tightens feeling my orgasm build up inside me.

"Please daddy...please can I cum?" I ask them.

They look at each other then back at me and they both nod.

"Cum for us princess." Daddy James says as he slides his dick back in my mouth.

Daddy James takes his fingers out of my pussy, and he rubs my clit giving me the perfect amount of friction.

I cum really hard and daddy James cums deep in my throat. Daddy Asher pumps a few extra times feeling my body convulse around him and he cums in my ass.

Out of breath I look over and see that Carson and Drew are already watching us.

When did they finish?

Should I feel embarrassed?

Daddy James picks me up and gets back in the hot tub with me on his lap.

The hot water soothes my worn-out body and daddy Asher rubs my feet.

The comfort I'm feeling is astonishing. I feel totally relaxed.

After being in the hot tub for a while I feel myself being lifted up.

I sluggishly wrap my arms around daddy James' neck and snuggle into him.

Him and daddy Asher bring me into my room.

"You did very good angel. Let's get you into a shower." Daddy Asher smiles.

I nod and lift up my arms for him to pick me up.

As he's bringing me into the bathroom, I see daddy James picking out my next outfit.

"Daddy?" I look up at daddy Asher.

"Yes angel." He responds starting the water.

"Is...is what happened weird?" I ask shyly.

He looks at me concerned.

"Well, did you find it weird angel?"

"At first maybe a little...but then I think...I thought it wasn't that weird, but I don't know."

His fingers take the hair out of my eyes.

"If James or I had a problem with it then we wouldn't have let it happen angel. He knows he can't touch you and we would never touch Carson. If you don't want it to happen again then James and I will talk to Drew about it." Daddy Asher explains.

"I... I think I liked it... A little." I admitted with my face turning slightly red.

He chuckles.

He helps me into the shower, and he washes every inch of my body gently knowing I'm still sore.

The vanilla scented body wash smelled so good.

When I was done a towel was wrapped around me and we headed back into my room to see daddy James still picking out my outfit.

"I can't decide." He laughs looking at us.

I look at what he's picked out.

The first outfit was a pair of sweatpants and a baby pink top that said 'sweet' on it.

The second was a pair of jeans with a baggy black shirt.

Naturally I went for option A. It looked comfier.

Slipping it over my body I smiled, I feel cute.

"Let's go eat dinner princess." Daddy James holds out his hand.

I of course take it and we begin to walk out my room.

Now it's time to face Drew and Carson again.

Please don't be awkward.

(Edited)