Adi: what did I say???

Suhasini: naan tired ah irukken apdi ipdi nu...

He knew the meaning behind her question.. But still acted innocent.

Adi: I saw you were sleeping well.. Romba tired ah iruppe nu nenaichi un nalladhukaga dhaan sonnen...

Suhasini: oh en nalladhukaga dhaan sonniya...

Adi: Ama...

Suhasini: oh appo sari.. These maids misunderstood what you said...

Adi: Enna sonnanga...???

Suhasini: adhellam Onnum illa.. Sari inniku naan en boutique kaga shops Paaka poren... See you in the evening...

Adi: See you later...

------

She got ready and left the home in a car. Rohit joined her later.

Rohit: Thalaivi... Nijamave thalaivi aayitinga.. Edho en punniyathule...

She glared at him..

Suhasini: unnale dhaan da naan ipdi maatitu irukken...

Rohit: Enna Neenga ipdi soldringa??? Everyone in the country is wishing to marry your husband.. Neenga Enna da na???

Suhasini: Dai Rohitey... En vaaye pidungadhe... Vaa velai eh paappom...

She and Rohit were planning for this boutique for 3 long years.. They worked under various designers and multiple jobs to save enough money to open their store..

They were currently searching stores for rent. But nothing came under her budget. She did not want to show herself as Princess as she did not want to invite media and paparazzi So she had her hoodie and mask on her face donned with sunglasses..

Rohit: Thalaivi oru nimisham unga face eh kaamcha... Namma kekura rent ku tharuvanga... Neenga Enna ipdi pandringa???

Suhasini: naan en face eh kaamcha... Namma store open pannum munnadiye ooruku therinjurum paravaleiya???

Rohit: veandom veandom.. Thalaivi soldradhu dhaan sari...

Suhasini: I want to work behind the screens da Rohitey... I want to earn back everything I lost in the past... I don't want to do it as a Princess.. Because I may lose the title one day.. So I want to make a title for myself.. Puriyudha???

Rohit: puriyudhu.. And Kala ellam oru aala??? Neenga Innum varale thalaivi... Adhan ava avlo aadura... Once you are into the industry.. You are gonna rock it.. I believe in you..

Kala not only stole Manohar from her. But also her designs. She made everyone believe that they were her designs and there was no one to support her then.

Kala went on to open a boutique with the help from Manohar and she was starting to earn some big money and made a name for herself with suhasini's designs.

Manohar was not aware of stolen designs. He believed in Kala for her 'talents'. Lakshmi made sure that this news did not reach his ears.

She sent the car back when she met Rohit. So they were roaming the city in his bike.

She reached home exhausted after a day full of search..

Surprisingly Adi was home when she came back.

Suhasini: you came home soon...

Adi: yeah.. You look tired...

Suhasini: oru store um naan nenaicha rent le kedaikale...