Chapter 30 (In the End...)

Start from the beginning

The phone kept beeping on my ears while I hoped that she wouldn't deactivate my phone and shut me out. Cause if that happened, I wouldn't have any other choice but to dived into the internet. Again.

But thank God, thank fucking God... After ten rejected calls, I could finally hear her voice. Though it sounded a bit impatient. "Hello?"

"Jennie, it's me!"

"(Y/N)?! How did you get this number?"

"There's no time! Look, I need to get to Rosie right now! Where is she?"

"She's with me! We're in a fan meeting right now, what's wrong?!"

"Shit! Listen, can you share your location to me right now? And you need to be careful, all of you girls!"

"S-Sure, but what's with the panicking stuff? Something happened?"

"I said there's no time! Not even for explaining this thing! You'll understand eventually! Send the location NOW and quickly get back to her! You pay attention on every single person she's talking to! Can you do that for me?"

"Y-Yea yea, you got it."

"A'ight. Thank you, Jennie."

At least I got this wave of relieve inside my chest, knowing that someone would be there for Rosie.

And no longer after the phone call, she gave me her location. "Jonathan, I got the location. I'm sending it right now."

"On it!"

10 minutes later...

"Okay. Joon, can you search for an entrance for me? A back door would be really, really helpful." Jonathan turned off the engine in front of a crowded building.

Many cars parked around the perimeter, the entrance was so full of people, and I didn't want to describe how noisy the building was.

That was the reason I needed an 'entry point'. Cause we weren't planning on busting our asses through the crowd.

"Hold on, patching my eyes in the sky." He threw out his drone like he did back at the haunted house. Just like throwing a bag full of junks in the morning.

And so, he began controlling the drone and flew it around the building. Starting from the crowdy front entrance, the side door, the windows, even the rooftop.

All we did was waiting for what it felt like five minutes, until Tae Joon gave us further information about this. Swiping around his phone's screen, he controlled the drone and scanned (?) the perimeter for the best entrance for us.

As the hacker finished, Joon finally broke the silence around us. "Front door is way too crowded. You won't be able to get near."

"Yeah, we can totally hear that." Jonathan replied sarcastically while checking for his remaining ammo.

"But you could actually go through the backdoor. The security there is low. I could hijack and freeze the security camera while you go in." he controlled his drone back to the car and caught it with his bare hand through the window. "Actually, I have done it now. You could just go in and have fun."

"Okay. Me and (Y/N) are going in. Can you keep an eye on the perimeter and tell us anything as soon as thing goes wrong?" Jonathan opened the door and put his jacket back on.

"Alright. Be safe, and be careful. I don't know who this Chanyeol jabjong (bastard) is to (Y/N). Keep your guards up." He instructed us with high seriousness level shown from how his eyes stared at both me and Jonathan. But with no doubt, we nodded at his instruction before Tae Joon gave us a good luck for this. "Oh yeah, before that..." he stopped us in track before pulling out something out of his pocket. "Use your earpiece. Contacting you would be easier than pressing the 'call' button." He raised his earpiece and put it on his ear.