I was so confused and conflicted.

"You're going to be okay Nova." He whispered, taking our hands away to my knee.

I studied his handsome face, the beard he had grown the past week was scruffy and unkept as much as his hair. I wondered if he had showered if he had eaten at all since he looked paler than usual.

I inhaled deeply, raising my head from looking down at my lap. I needed to think. I needed to regulate myself right now and think about what needed to be done. It wasn't about me anymore; it was about all those girls and women locked in cages and treated like dirt. I got out of there, now it was their turn.

I needed to be a Luna.

"We need a plan of action," I stated.

I turned my attention to Sean, who sat uncomfortably in the corner. I knew he had feelings for me, and I knew Phoenix had warned him away from me. He was still my friend, but right now I needed him as Gamma.

"Sean, we need a plan," I stated.

"So soon?" Charlie frowned.

I nodded, my hand still grasping Phoenix's. "They keep them in silver cages, beat and rape them when they want to. They have control and think they are going to win. They have Raven; forcing her to do their bidding. We need to save those women and take down the enemy force."

"I thought you hated fighting." Sean frowned.

I shrugged. "It has to be done. Those women can't suffer any more than they already have. We need to gather our information. I'm sure you have some."

"What changed your mind?" Phoenix suddenly asked.

"I killed someone out there...me. He tried to take advantage of me since I was already injured; to beat me and then kill me. I realised once I ran away, that I had to do it. Cel reminded me that if I didn't he would've killed me and it was that moment I saw clarity. It's a scary world out there and I can't keep hiding from it." I explained, my stomach doing flips.

His hazel eyes scanned me before he silently nodded and stood to his feet. I watched him stand as he kissed my hand and then let go. He smoothed out his shirt and walked around to his desk whilst the others sat silently. He rummaged through some papers before setting some on the top. He moved away to a wall and gestured to a map he had stapled to a board.

"This is what we have. It's mainly about their strategy; they attacked the bigger packs first then moved in on the smaller ones once they got more confident." He stated, gesturing us forwards.

The five of us gathered around his desk and I studied his paperwork. I was full of determination. I was part of this pack as much as anyone so I knew I had to help.

"So they just kidnapped five girls from Ash Tree pack, and we estimate they're going to hit Atlas pack next. I have a list of all the girls and women they have taken from each pack here... and they are averaging three to five per pack." He explained, pointing out a sheet of paper on his desk.

I took the page and scanned it, noticing Felicity and Rose's names towards the bottom of the sheet.

"One of the girls there said that there was a woman who had been taken years ago. I think it may be good to look further back than a couple of years." I hinted.

His eyebrows creased but he nodded. "I'll look into it."

I smiled lightly and continued to scan the sheet of paper. Out of curiosity, I looked for my old pack, but to my surprise did not find it there. I froze in fear; they were a large pack with over two hundred members. Surely they would be hit by now if what Phoenix had worked out was true?