Chapter 21: Blue moon

Airi P.O.V

Slowly but surely I would stand up putting Amytheyest's and Cole's arms around each other so they wouldn't get up. Slowly I would open the door to see Yuna on the couch scrolling through her phone with Kylo's head in her lap sleeping. One hand was scrolling through her phone the other was running her hand through his hair. Slowly closing the door I would sit on the floor infront of the couch.

"Oh hey were you sleeping?"

"Yea but I sneaked out so I could eat something."

"Oh you were with someone?"

Kylo would open his eyes looking over at me. I'd giggle.

"Yea both Cole and Amytheyst are sleeping in my bed."

Kylo would roll his eyes and go back to "sleeping".

"Two of them I see youuu."

"Haha yea now don't be to loud so they don't wake up!"

~Time skip to about an hour later.~

There was a thud and the door to my room would slam open.

"Airi!"

"Yes Cole?"

"What the fuck is this?!"

Amytheyst would appear at the door.

"I don't know what you want me to say. Just stop complaining?"

They'd both sit besides me.

"We have to talk to you about your little confession earlier."

"That's our cue to leave Kylo."

Yuna and Kylo would walk out the front door and close it.

"I don't see what there is to talk about?"

Both Amytheyst and Cole would grab my hands.

"Airi You have to understand me and Cole have feelings and you have to choose one of us or neither of us."

I'd snatch my hands back so I could drink out of my coffee cup.

"I'm not going to choose, both of you are very lovely people and I like both of you. Plus it's not like I can deny either of you. Both of you are my soulmates and without my rose completed and either of your roses marked then two of us will develop Hanahaki and eventually the last one of us remaining with develop it. It'll all be my fault if I choose one of you."

"Wait Airi what?"

"I mean I cant decide between you or Amytheyst because I'd rather hurt you emotionally when I know you can eventually heal enough to be happy than kill you. We'll just have to figure this out."

They'd both sigh and look at each other. I'd look down at the pink rug under us.

Amytheyst P.O.V

Airi would suddenly get up dropping her cup full of coffee all over the rug.

"Airi? Are you alright."

"Wait please. Just wait."

I would look at Cole who patiently sat on the floor not moving or saying anything. He'd grab my arm making sure I didn't get up.

"Just please give me a second please."

There were tears falling down Airi's face. She was holding her arms across her chest. She had backed up into a wall and she was hyperventilating. Cole kept a tight grip on my arm and just stayed seated.

"Airi do you need one of us to get you something?"

"Please just stay back. Get Oliver."

Cole would momentarily let my arm go to type something into his phone and then he'd toss it infront of him on the rug. I wanted to get up but if Cole wasn't then I knew I shouldn't be approaching Airi. After about 5 minutes Oliver would slam the door open and he'd look around.

Oliver P.O.V

I was just in a Zoom call when I got a text from Cole. It just read It's happening again. I'd leave the zoom call throw a jacket on and I'd run out the door. Running across campus was exhausting but I knew that if Cole texted me it was important. Honestly I had no idea how I had his number but I did. As I got to the door I would slam the door open. I'd look around to see a spilled coffee cup on the pink rug. I'd see a worried Amytheyst and a tense but calm enough Cole. Airi was in a corner breathing hard and fast curled up into a ball crying. I'd go over to her and I'd sit next to her.

"Hey It's okay I'm here."

Almost as soon as I said that Airi would start slowing her deep and fast breathing. She'd lay her head against my shoulder still crying. We'd all sit in silence with Airi's cries being the only noise in the room for about 30 minutes until eventually she stopped crying and I was able to stand her up. Cole and Amytheyst would stand up Amytheyst with mug in hand and Cole with his phone in hand.

(Now I'm actually gonna try and go to bed because I work in like 7 hours and It's 5 AM dchbfvgewjb Love you all have a lovely day or night!)

Word count a lovely: 820 wordss