Chapter 13:Sunset kisses 🏵

(Jeez finally the romance part y'all been waiting for huh? But who knows who'll confess first???)

Airi P.O.V
It was one week into holiday break and Amytheyst and me had hung out almost 24/7 and Cole came back early! Today I kinda thought about how lovely it would be to start dating again possibly. "Guys do you think the Red or the Black dress looks better?" And in unison everyone seemed to agree on a lot "Red" I'd giggle a little and I'd watch Cole and Amytheyst smile as Oliver Scoffed and Kylo rolled his eyes. "Hey Riri I'm gonna go spend time in my own bed so call me if you need something." Oliver would take his things and leave " I'm gonna go pick Yuna up from the airport call me if you need something I guess." I'd hug Kylo and he'd drag his feet up to the door and just drag himself away "Okay gimmie one second to change!"

Cole P.O.V
"Okay gimmie one second to change!" Airi was just perfect I like to think. She would often smile and say nice remarks. Even when she got lost or angry about something I couldn't help but think she looked beautiful. I was thinking of confessing to her tonight which is why I had asked her to meet me in my Dorm. Amytheyst was everything she would ever talk about since I left. "Riri I'm gonna go. Make sure to come over later I have something to tell you!" She'd yell back "Kay!" as I left and started on my grand plan to set something beautiful up for her.

Amytheyst P.O.V
I was taking Airi out for lunch and I was thinking of telling her how i felt I knew we only knew each other for a week. But the moment I laid eyes on her i thought she was absolutely amazing. "Are you done yet? We're gonna be late for our reservation." She'd hop out with her flowy red dress smiling brightly "Yep let's go!"

~Time skipppp teehee~

As we were ordering dessert I decided it was a good time to confess "Hey Riri?" She'd look up from her menu "What's up?" I'd take a deep breath "Is your rose marked down yet?" I'd blankely stare at her and she showed me the weird rose marking with two dates on it "Oh it is but why is there two?" She'd shrug and go back to looking through her menu "I'm just gonna say it- I really really like you." She'd look up at me and smile "Can I think about it? I don't know how I feel about dating yet let me sleep on it okay?" I'd nod slightly and we would order dessert eat and go back to her dorm. I'd hug her good bye and she would leave to get ready to meet up with Cole.

Cole P.O.V
I had set up the lights and the flowers and I was steadily awaiting Airi. I was so nervous, what is she rejected me? I was hoping for the best. I had Steadily studied her for months and I knew she might be the one. As I went through my thought process I would hear a knock at the door. She was here. She'd open the door and look at the table full of flowers and chocolates and everything she liked. "Haha real funny Cole."

Airi P.O.V
"Haha real funny Cole." What am I supposed to say or do in this situation? I want to say yes but I don't. What if I have feelings for him but my body and mind just can't catch up to it? Maybe I like Amytheyst too? I'm so confused with myself it's hurting my brain. "It's not a joke I really like you Airi." I think I need a break now. I'd rather feel lonely with just Oli and ky instead of being in this horrible mess "Cole I-"

I'M SORRY ITS A CLIFFHANGER BUT WE NEEDED ONE OF THOSE don't fear I'm already ontop of getting the next chapter out have a lovely day or night my boos 😗😗

Lovely Astonishing word count of:700 wordsss woooooo celebrationnnn