Chapter 17: Burnt Skies

(Yea sorry I kinda slacked in my i'm gonna update duties I haven't had motivation and had the worst insomnia like ever I have no clue how I haven't fainted of exhaustion-)

Airi P.O.V

After my argument with Cole and my running off from Amytheyst  I had to so graciously fake a smile at this event thing I had to attend Cole helped me re-do my make-up by calling Jacki over. It was 3:40 PM and Oliver called me. "Hey Riri?" I could tell that he was about to tell me he can't go to this event thing with me. 

"It's fine i'll just take Cole with me." 

"Sorry Riri have fun though!"

"Yea bye Oli."

I would just collapse onto the couch making sure not to ruin my hair or smudge my make-up. "Cole change of plans go put on your Blue suit I know you have one and I have a tie for you i'm going to go change my dress since I know we wont match if I wear this one and I don't have time for you to look through all your suits." He'd stand there and nod and i'd roll my eyes. I was still a bit angry at him but he I had to be patient since it was kind of my fault anyway.

"We have to go at 4 it's a two hour drive to that event thing and uh yea i'll be back once the chauffeur gets here." 

"Okay sounds good."

I'd walk out to go change and Cole would begin getting ready.

(So if you guys wanna get the vibes for what Airi was wearing i'll insert a picture of her light blue dress and then another one of her navy blue dress)

(First dress)

(Second dress)

(Second dress)

~Small time skip because I'm exhausted and have no creativeness left cenhduv~

Cole P.O.V

I'd hear a knock at the door. "It's open!" In would walk Airi with this beautiful ball gown more elaborate than the last one. "Here is your tie." I'd grab the tie and put it on. 

"Is it time to go?"

"Yea, come on."

We'd walk all across the campus until we arrived to a white car the Driver holding the door open for both of us. 

"Thank you." 

I'd let Airi go into the car she would unclip her skirt portion to reveal a shorter skirt still puffy but knee-length "Uh okay-" She'd glare at me as she stuffed her skirt into the trunk of the car and then climb into the car.

Airi P.O.V

We'd both go into the car and the driver would close the door and he would get into his seat and start driving. "I hope you didn't forget your charger we're staying at my family house tonight." I'd see him look at me in disbelief in the corner of my eye.

"But I didn't even pack anything-"

"I know a maid has already placed everything you'll need for the night and tomorrow morning."

"I uh okay."

There was awkward silence for about 15 minutes I could tell he wanted to say something but he was trying to figure out how to phrase it.

"What is it? Spit it out already."

"What's the event for?"

"It's a formal ball for the sweet sixteen of the daughter of an affiliate of mine."

"Why do we have to go though?"

"Because they don't know me and Oliver are out of the business and we can't lose that connection incase Oliver decides he wants to take over again."

"What exactly is this business?"

"Careful now Cole don't ask questions you know you don't want the answers to."

"But Airi you and Oliver are so secretive about whatever it is I need to know what i'm getting into. I can handle whatever it is."

"Cole I already said you don't want to know the answer. When we get there i'll do the talking so please don't do anything stupid."

"Airi I will not get down from this car unless you tell me what this is about."

"Jesus Cole stop pushing please."

Cole P.O.V 

"Jesus Cole stop pushing please."

"Airi please I promise you whatever I will stick with you. Just tell m-"

I would be silenced by a pair of lips on mine.

(Plot- So like uh sorry and sorry I took so long my bad-)

Love you all very dearly Have a lovely day or night

Word count at at lovely: 750 wordsss