Chapter 18: White Sand

(My back hurts like a bitch but it's worth it to write this chapter LMFAO)

Cole P.O.V

I knew this was so wrong. Airi was mentally unstable. She had no clue who to choose between me and Amytheyst and in general I was hurt from earlier. I didn't want to break the kiss it was addicting.Eventually after a few minutes she broke the kiss to let me catch my breath and she went right back into it after a few seconds. I grabbed her shoulders kissing her one last time before I gently pushed her back. I was breathing heavily as I was trying to regain my breath her lip-gloss was all over my lips it tasted like strawberry.

Airi P.O.V

My lipstick was smudged on the side of his lip my lip gloss were making his lips shiny and he was heavily breathing. I wasn't sure why I had done that. I was still conflicted. I grabbed his wrists and pulled his arms off my shoulders. 

"Wipe the lipstick off your face, here."

I'd hand him a wipe and he'd wipe off the bright red lipstick and shiny pink lip-gloss off his cheek and lips. The car ride was silent for about 30 minutes. Cole and I had moved away from each other.

"Airi."

"Hm?"

"Just because we kissed doesn't mean I still don't want to know."

"Jesus Cole I already told you to stop pestering!"

Cole P.O.V

"Jesus Cole I already told you to stop pestering!"

She'd glare at me as I looked over to her.

"I'll tell you tonight, Jesus."

I'd smile at her and drink from a random water bottle that was in a bag with my name on it.

~Time skip ;-;~

We would arrive to this Huge Garden where many white tents were set up people were chatting inside and outside of the tents. The driver would open the door on Airi's side offering a hand to her so she could climb out. We both climbed out and Airi grabbed her huge skirt from the trunk and clipped it on. 

"Thank you Ben please make sure to come back at midnight to pick us up." 

The driver would nod at Airi and drive away.

Airi P.O.V

I would see Cole look around the garden as we walked down the rocky cobble stone path to the multiple huge tents. Remember don't say anything if you don't know the answer to it.

~Another time skip because i'm extra lazy if you guys want to see how the party was let me know and i'll write it in as an extra~

We were halfway to the mansion I was making Cole drink excessive amounts of water to make him sober.

"Dumbass if you cant handle one champagne glass don't drink it!"

"Sorry I feel less dizzy now though-"

I'd roll my eyes at him he'd finish his last water bottle as we arrived to the mansion

"WOaH I knew you were rich but not that rich-"

"Mhm-"

~Time skip again sorry ;-;~

"Airi now will you tell me?"

 Cole P.O.V

"Airi now will you tell me?"

I was nervous and she seemed hesitant.

"I think we should have this conversation when we get back with Ky and Oli."

"Airi Oh my god just tell me already!"

"Cole you have to Understand this is hard it's so complicated and confusing."

I was starting to be inpatient but I was also nervous as to what she had to say. She'd sigh.

"Fine."

(Sorry another cliffhanger I'm already working on the next chapter do not worry my lovely readers. Any guesses as to what she has to say? Have a lovely day or night my lovelies I love you all)

Word count at a low count of : 632 words haha-