Chapter 10: Cherry Blossoms 💟

(Bahaha I'm back-)

Airi P.O.V

It's been a couple of days since we were trying to figure out my soulmate mark I didn't really want to since I'm not to keen on relationships. "AIRI! Are you listening?!" I would look up "Yea?" The teacher would glare at me and go back to reading her book and Cole would chuckle a bit before going back to following along

~Time Skip brought to you by my adoration for Oikawa~

Cole P.O.V
I was kinda tired after class so I went to sit in the library to read "Hey Cole." I watch as a Airi would sit next to me on the floor with a book about stars "What are you doing?" She'd look up at me "Eh I feel kinda icky- so I decided to read about constellations to calm me down, but maybe I should go to my room?" I'd pat her head "Is it him again?" She'd nod looking a bit down "How about I buy you some coffee?" She'd nod and get up with her book "But can we go drop this off in my room and get oli?" I'd smile "Sure!" 

~Time Skip to the day after because I don't have ideassss~

Yuna P.O.V
I'd answer the door to see 6 people standing there "How did it get bigger???" They'd all shrug "She's sick today-" One by one they would push me aside and run to Airi's room

Airi P.O.V

I was fast asleep dreaming about Oikawa and Kenma when I would hear like 4 people arguing besides my bed "OH my god shut up I'm trying to sleepppp!!" They'd all go quiet and I would sit up to look at all of them "Wait Why are you three here?" I'd point at Amelia, Autumn, and Jackie. "Um we just decided to tag along today." I'd just shrug "Kay why are you all here?" They would all start talking "Okay- Well I'm gonna sleep Good night?" I'd watch as Kylo, Jackie, and Autumn left "Aren't you three gonna go?" They'd all shrug and sit on the floor "Go to school dumbasses!!!!" I'd lay down facing them "It's okay we can go tommorow!" (Cole said that fyi kay) Oliver would leave the room "Kay byeeeee Sissss!!!!" The door would open and slam shut "Okay Amelia, Cole please go get all the notes I need and get an education-" Amelia would nod and leave "COLE GO TO SCHOOLLLLL"

Cole P.O.V
"COLE GO TO SCHOOLLLLL" I'd sit next to her on her bed and rub her arm "Nah It's fine I wanna make sure you're okay, deal?" She'd close her eyes "I'm not actually sick-" I'd smile softly "I know, It's him again isn't it?" She'd nod with soft tears rolling down her face. "It's okay sometimes the best of us need a little time to process things and you don't normally take time to process things so it's better for you." She'd sit up and hug me "Thanks Cole you're always here for me."

(This was kinda wholesome sorry for not updating much lately. Have a lovely day or night my boos 😗😗)

Word Count today isssss: 530 wordss