•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ•

Start from the beginning

"Taehyung"

Keeping his tone very gentle he looked deeply into Taehyung's eyes who dropped his eyes on the ground, feeling exposed under his eyes. After a moment of silence Jimin decided to speak out his concern.

"Tae, can you tell me what happened?"

His question made Taehyung shake his head without having the courage to look up at his friend. Jimin bit on his lips knowing exactly the reason behind his condition and it pained him to see his friend like this.

"It's Y/n, right?"

Hearing your name only made him feel worst as he clenched his teeth together to subside the awful pain in his heart. After seeing you again at his engagement party added more salt to his open wounds leaving him devastated. He couldn't spend a moment without you invading his mind and it was torturing him slowly and painfully. The poor guy was in great affliction.

"Why don't you let go off her,partner?"

That question made him look at Jimin in the eye with his tearful gaze, Jimin almost gasped at the heartwrenching sight.

"I wish I could but I can't. She doesn't leave my mind Jimin. I am trying, I am trying so much. Everyday feels like a living hell for me. I feel myself burning everyday. Iseul...I can't even look at her now,Jimin. I feel like I am cheating on Y/n when I am with her....I can't survive this pain. I am losing myself"

Taehyung's words made even Jimin tear up as well, the man could see the agony, the sufferance in his eyes and he could only imagine what he was going through from inside.

"Taehyung, go to her."

The words falling off Jimin's mouth made him look at him with confused eyes and Jimin smiled nodding afterwards.

"Let go off her and for that, first you have to face her, talk to her. Taehyung, sometimes we just need a closure which you never got that from her. She isn't yours anymore Taehyung and you have to face the truth. Go Tae, you can do it."

It was raining again outside, the pitter-patter of the rain hitting the big windows of the living room filled the area in the silent atmosphere. The occasional thunder strikes could be heard from time to time.

Jungkook was playing with Gureum to pass his time, in just three days the cute pet had own his heart. Gureum ran around playing with a ping-pong ball while Jungkook sat there smiling at the small fluff ball. The sudden ringing of the doorbell made him alerted. He stood up and went to the door before opening it.

A surprised taking look taking over his face as his took in the sight of the person standing before him. He found himself gulping down thickly as he silently stared at the male before him with dazed eyes. Taehyung stood on the door step of his closest friend after three whole months, hairs slightly wet, probably from the rain water.

"Where is she?"

Jungkook slightly frowned upon hearing his question as Taehyung desperately looked around trying to get any glimpse of her, his eyes shining with a thin layer of tear.

"Where is she?! Tell me, please."

Rising his voice he lowered it immediately as now he looked into Jungkook's eyes, the younger man gulped again seeing the fresh tears in Taehyung's eyes.

"In...in my room"

His voice almost got caught in his throat before he recovered again. Taehyung nodded his before pushing past him to get inside the house, with sloppy steps he went in the room you were in.

Jungkook stood by the door, following Taehyung with his eyes. The sudden uneasiness in his heart made him look down and fist his hands. Closing the door shut he made himself sit on the couch completely unaware of what was waiting for him next.

___
______

Thank you for reading my shitty story.
Until next time.