𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

(") - talking

(') - thinking 

(*) - doing

(···) - small timeskip

[Warning: Mature language]

Louis POV:

After my date with Takeshi last night, i was on cloud nine. Sure he's done some bad stuff, but haven't we all. Though i'm not sure how to feel about everything, i have feelings for other people too. I just don't want to be looked at differently from it. I could already hear people gossiping, 'Louis likes 7 people?' 'What a slut' 'I couldn't imagine him dating someone.' But i'm not going to let that get to me. If i'm correct we, the host club, are going to the pool today. So as for my outfit i choose something nice and breezy.

 So as for my outfit i choose something nice and breezy

Yes, yes, we have a crossdressing moment. And i'm loving it. Though this will be the first time that the boys will see me in a skirt. I'm not planning on swimming cause...water...is absolutely terrifying. But if anyone found out it would be the death of me. 

Back on track to the outfit though. I love it! It's one of my favorite sets, and i feel confident in it. Plus i'm hoping the guys like it. Not that i'm seeking attention, cause i'm not. I'd rather not have eyes linger me, but when it comes to the host club...i don't know. I want them to look a little longer, to get the feeling they like me, or get the feeling when their eyes roam me. Sure it's just a feeling but i can't help but notice the blushes some of them get around me. But then again Haruhi is there a lot, along with Renge. So it could be a bunch of coincidences.

Anyways, i'm excited for the pool. A nice day to chill, maybe sketch a bit, and hang out with my friends. Wow that's weird to say, friends. Never had any before. But they'll make the trip even more worth while. We just have to drive there first. So i'm currently walking on the sidewalk on my way to school. Cause that's where we are getting picked up. Of course, against my will, in a limo. Wow! Amazing! I hate them. Like they might look cool, but they can actually be pretty uncomfortable, and flashy. But it's not like i can talk them out of it. What am i to suggest? An SUV? Like they'd take a mom car. Don't make me laugh. 'Why am i talking to myself so much, my goodness. Stop Louis, you're getting a little psycho.' So i shake my thoughts as i arrive at my destination.

3rd POV:

As Louis walked up to the rest of the host's a few heads turned. "Damn." "Look at those thighs." and a bunch of other disgusting things, that Louis didn't want to hear. But when the host's did they turned to the person being spoken of. Which turned out to be the one and only Louis. To say their jaws dropped is accurate. They looked like they just saw Santa Clause. But boy did they get a present. "Hey guys!" yelled an over-enthusiastic blonde, currently being ogled at, as he skips over. "H-hey L-louis." Said a very out of character Tamaki. "Huh? What's with you? Is it too warm out today?" asked a very confused, and oblivious Louis. Which Haruhi deadpanned at. "You look-" "really really-" "gorgeous today-" "Louis." said two very red faced twins. "Yeah Lou-chan! You look extra cute today with your outfit!" This just caused more blushing to two blonde's. When another third year joined in. "I like your skirt Louis." Mori-san was very close to Louis' ear, due to the rest of the hosts being loud. But it instantly died down from the deep breath in, Louis took from the feeling. "Mori is right Louis, the skirt does suit you very well." Kyoya-senpei said. Which was perfect timing for the limo to pull up...it actually wasn't but the driver couldn't help it.

···

During the drive, Louis was squeezed between Honey and Tamaki. Yay the blondes are bonding. But Louis felt like it was torture. In front of him went in order, from left to right like this: Haruhi, Mori, Hikaru, Kaoru. The twins seemed to be extra bonding, since they were sitting on each other basically. It must've been uncomfortable, but it was funny to watch. Or it would've been if he wasn't pressed even closer to the blonde's by his sides. The rest of the host's were busying themselves with activities and phones. Thats when the two made their move. "Hey Lou-chan?" whispered a very soft Honey. Louis gasped a little at the air being directed to his ear. "Y-yeah Honey?" He whispered back. "Could we play a little game until we get there? Just you, me, and Tamaki?" Tamaki in return leaned over Louis to hear the plan. "S-sure Honey-senpei." Louis said. Honey gave a big smile before explaining. "Whoever makes a noise first loses." which to Louis seemed like a pretty easy game. "O-ok." The three of them went quiet after that. 

Louis POV:

Tamaki was the first to move. He put his hand gently on my thigh, whilst looking into my eyes. Most likely to make sure i was ok with it. Which I was. I bit my lip a little because of the feeling. I turned to Honey and went close to his ear, blowing air into it a bit. It didn't phase him though he just flinched at the weird feeling. Now Honey went to Louis' ear, but he instead started sucking on it. Causing Louis to be a bit...squirmy. Tamaki must've decided to join in cause his hand started sliding up higher and higher, stopping very close to my no no parts. I bit my tongue cause i refused to lose. So once Honey finished Louis made his move. He grabbed Tamaki's hair with one of his hands, loosely, not to hurt him. Then leaned near his neck giving it small kisses and licks. Almost like a cat would. It must've surprised Tamaki cause he let out a breathy moan. Louis giggled at it and said. "Ha! Honey and I won!" This caused a few heads, or rather all of the others to look at us. "You guys were playing a game?" "Can we join?" Asked two very hyper twins. Until Honey decided to not share Louis and just explained, "If we played again I think Lou-chan would just win. So we should play something else!"

We did in fact play a different game, though Tamaki was still bright red. Which some others to ask about, but he just brushed it off. The game they played was eye-spy. Pretty boring seeing as the windows were tinted so much you couldn't see outside. 

···

3rd POV: 

After the host's played an uneventful game of "Who can describe Louis the worst", since that's all they really did. They got to their destination. The Tropical Aqua Garden. A very fancy name that Kyoya had to explain.

*End of chapter: I tried to get this done as fast as i could whilst it still being  good. Please comment if you see any mistakes!*

1217 words