𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

(") - talking

(') - thinking

(*) - doing

[Warning: mentions of sexual harassment]

[Warning: strong language]

Louis POV:

I walked into first period as usual, with only a few glances from Hikaru and Kaoru. I looked at the door to see Haruhi has walked in now. I gave her a small smile, then started on my sketches. I personally don't know how i got in on an art scholarship, seeing as my art is trash. Though i choose not to complain since i'm basically going to school here for free. Speaking of this school, i heard that their sports are pretty good. I think i might go watch a game or two. Maybe i can pick up a cute guy...if you know what i mean ;). But my love life is the least of my concerns at the moment. I'm mostly worried about what this year coming up has in store for me. 

Smol skip:

After the bell rang for lunch to start i grabbed everything i'd need, and headed towards club room. On the way there a very very tall guy accidentally ran into me. "S-s-sorry." is all i could manage. "It's fine...pup." I looked up at him, he had a wide smirk across his face. "I'm sorry? What did you say? I c-couldn't quite hear y-you." He leaned down to my height and whispered into my ear, "I said it's all good puppy, i mean if you would like to make up for it though...i have a few things in mind." I flinched away and started backing up. "N-no i should g-get going." I hit a pillar with my back, causing me to have no way out. "Ah ah ah, i think you should make it up to me, pup. You look like you'd be a good...friend." His tone was low and husky. I couldn't help but squirm under his gaze too. It felt like i was his prey. "I'm really sorry m-mister but i d-don't think i-i can help you w-with anything. Plus m-my friends a-are waiting on me." 'Perfect now he has no choice but to let me go.' "I believe they can wait. I don't think we've finished 'talking' this situation out." He grabs my arms and puts them above my head with one of his hands. I try to kick him and get out but he won't budge. I leans closer, putting one of his knees in between my legs. I can feel my eyes starting to burn, threatening to spill out tears. "HEY! GET OFF OF M-mm." He had put his hand over my mouth, not allowing me to scream or cry out for help. I shut my eyes as tight as possibly and start shaking in fear. Now all i can feel is his hands roaming my body, and his breath on my ear. But then i heard a small collection of gasps. "L-louis?" I could tell that it was Honey-senpei's voice. I opened my eyes, with tears falling down my face, to see the rest of the Host Club. Then the guy in front of me gave out a low grunt, of annoyance. "If you all could just leave now this has nothing to do with you." His hand still on my face and the other on my hand, both tightening their grip. I start to whine and try to beg, which just comes out muffled. 

"I beg to differ. You are currently harassing, one of our close friends and club members." I turn my head a bit more to see Kyoya with a dark look on his face. "I suppose that if you don't want any more problems, Matsubara Takeshi, then you will let go of Louis." Said man finally loosened his grip and shoved me towards the rest of the club. I stumbled into the arms of the twins. They looked solemn. Which was unusual, though the situation they found me in isn't very funny. Hikaru moved up his hand, causing me to flinch, and wiped away my tears. That Matsu-whatever guy finally left, which made me let out a sigh of relief. That was until the entire club turned to me. "What did he do Louis?" I glance over to tamaki with a frightened look on my face as i remember. "u-u-um it was m-my fault." They all looked mildly confused. "Could you please explain the entire thing to us? Though wait until we get to the club room." I gave a small nod and we all headed off. I could feel their glances on me. 'They probably think I'm weak. I couldn't even fend off someone. Or they think i'm a whore. Wanting him to touch me like that. But i promise i didn't want it. I didn't want any of it.' Once i came to my senses i realized we were all sitting down on a couch already. "Ok whenever you're ready Lou-chan." I could tell they were all being careful to not overwhelm me, and thank goodness for that. "W-well it started by me accidentally running into h-him..." no one said anything just encouraging me to continue. "I told him that i w-was sorry for r-running into h-him. But he just called me puppy saying it was fine." Both Mori-senpei and kyoya-senpei looked distraught. "So i t-told him i should be off, s-since we were a-all going to eat. But then he s-said i should make it up t-to him." I took a deep breath to continue. "I really did tell him that i-i-i needed to go, but he insisted. Next t-thing I know i'm corneed and he's t-t-touching and k-kissing me all over...I p-promise i didn't want him too." I could feel more tears rolling down my face so i start wiping my eyes.

I looked at them and they all seem upset and apologetic. Haruhi had small tears in her eyes, and the twins had their hands over their mouths. "None of this is your fault, Louis. We are sorry we couldn't get to you sooner." I was surprised, or maybe confused? "You're n-not mad at m-me? O-o-or disgusted?" Some of them tilted their heads in confusion while others looks astounded, that I had said such a thing. "We could never think such a thing about you, Louis." Haruhi's voice was gentle as if she was trying not to crack already broken glass. I put my head down in shame. "Louis we all think of you as our family, and family protect each other. And what he did to you is absolutely disgusting but it doesn't make you disgusting." I could hear the tremble in Tamaki's voice, like he was close to breaking into a sob. I got up and walked over to him. "I'm sorry for worrying you guys, and Tamaki-senpei." I had leaned down to engulf him in a hug. Which he had greatly accepted, and squeezed me like i squeeze my bunny. Speaking of my bunny...where is it? "Hey guys?" They were already looking at me so i was just going to continue, whilst Tamaki loosened his grip a bit. "Do any of you know where Yui-chan is? M-my bunny?" They're eyes widened in realization. "When was the last time you had him Lou-chan?" I think back and i stated shaking a bit. "W-when i w-was with Matsubara." I whispered. Though they all still heard, which caused a few grunts and gasps. "The twins will go look for him, while you stay here Louis. I'm sure they'll find him, in the meantime you can lay down for a bit" said the 'shadow king'.

Needless to say i couldn't get any sleep or nap time, because i didn't have Yui-chan. I couldn't imagine losing him, it's the last thing i have to remember mom by. But when the twins came back empty handed, that's when i really broke down.

Mori-senpei POV:

I might not speak as much as the rest of the club members, but i observe just as much as Kyoya does. I had never seen Louis or anyone for that matter, this emotional. His bunny, Yui-chan must mean a lot to him. Like Usa-chan is for Honey. No one could calm him down, everyone has tried something. Tamaki offered him tea, Kyoya offered a book, the twins offered to draw with him, haruhi offered to listen to music, and honey offered cake. I was the only that hasn't tried anything, but i have a good idea. I walked up to him, "Would you like to cuddle for a little, Louis?" I thought it was a good idea since he would always cuddle his bunny. "Y-yes p-please Mori-s-senpei." His eyes were full of so many emotions, i could hardly tear my eyes away from them. But i got onto the couch and we both laid down, with him on top of my chest and his left hand resting on top. I couldn't help the blush that crept onto my face. Let alone I could feel murderous eyes on me. I had already known about the rest of the club's crush on him. But i have now made the most progress on it.

It's been 20 minutes and he's fast asleep, which would've been bad. Though Tamaki got his father to excuse us for the rest of the day, with Louis' condition. We also all came to an agreement to cancel host club for today. None of us want Louis to host in his current state. Or for anymore problems to arise.

Louis POV and Timeskip:

When i had awoken from my nap, the rest of the club was still here. They were all doing random things and playing around with each other. Mori-senpei was on his phone silently typing away.He must have noticed i woke up though. "Good morning Louis." his small smile could melt my heart. But it was a cheeky joke cause it was almost 5 o-clock according to his phone, which was now laying on the couch. 'Wait a second...5 o-clock...club hours!' I stumbled out of Mori-senpei's arms and fell onto the floor. "What's-" "wrong Louis?" I found myself looking up at the twins. "We have club! And i missed the school day!" Everyone who heard chuckled at that. "Louis, you were excused, and we decided to have a break today from hosting." Now my head was in the direction of Kyoya who was writing in his death note. I felt relieved. So i got back up and plopped back down on Mori-senpei, and snuggled into the crevasse of his neck. He got warmer after that, but i pushed it off as his body heat was getting warmer. 'Today got better, and everyone is amazing. I just hope they don't leave me, like mom.'

*End of chapter! Will Louis find his bunny? And will the host club ever confess their feelings to Louis? Thank you for reading.*

1808 words