𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

(") - talking

(') - thinking

(*) - doing

[Warning: Strong language]

a/n: i was just wondering if any of you guys would like the idea of me adding the date at the beginning of each chapter, in case if there is a time skip? Also i'm just trying to update as much as possible.

Kyoya POV:

After club hours ended and we all were headed home, my brain wouldn't stop replaying what had happened earlier. Who did that girl think she was? Talking to Louis like that? Louis might be new and all but he's just as much apart of our family as everyone else. Not to mention he's as cute as a bunny. I know that's probably the cheesiest thing to ever say, especially as the 'shadow king',  which i personally don't get how i got that nickname. But i'm not the only one with eyes on him. Pretty much the entire host club has accumulated a crush already. I know I know we've only known each other for like two days you can't possibly already have a crush. Well guess what i do, along with the rest of the brats in the club. They may be my family but gosh they can be overwhelming.

Back to the topic at hand though, the incident got out of hand. He didn't even do anything to deserve unneeded slander. I mean no one should be called such horrendous things, based on sexuality or preferences. The lady, or Miss Katsumi , should've known we are all accepting. It might not be news to the school but Haruhi came out as both pansexual, and gender-fluid as of two weeks ago. It's new, news but not gossip for the school to spread. Anyways if that isn't enough reasons as to why I despise Shimoda Katsumi, but the fact she used a word, that could tear down every single host. Believe what you will but all of us hosts are apart of the LGBTQ+ community. I mean how inconsiderate and bone headed to not get the fact that others business is not your business. I don't know some people are just too dumb for socializing. I don't know i feel really bad for Louis though. It's his first day and he's already getting yelled at and made fun of. I would call him but most of his files are secured.

What i have found out about Louis is that his dad is the owner of Vos corporations. Which by the way is an extremely well off company, and that's coming from me. And then there's his medical records. Gosh that boy gets in so much trouble. There's got to be at least 50 different times where he has either had a bruised rib, cracked bone, or overworked joint. I don't want to ask Louis about all of this though because i know if i did, his trust in me would just go back down.

I have tried though, to get into his other records. It might take me a few weeks but in the mean time we have a bunch of things going on such as a trip to the pool and if that goes well maybe a trip to the beach. It's nice to be by the calming water to relieve stress. I mean doctors order right? So i'll make my main focus his records and keeping the club in order as usual. But above all else...sleep.

Louis POV:

I didn't really take what Shimoda said to heart. I mean how could i? After obvious years of verbal and physical abuse because of me being me, i got used to it. Don't tell anyone i said that though, don't want my sad excuse of a sob story getting out. Like i could've gotten a much worse situation. Right? That's what i'm always told though. Anytime i'd try to reach out to my friends or teachers about it they set it aside. Saying my problems could be worse therefor shouldn't be made priority over others. I get where they are coming from but at least report something? I don't, or didn't want to live with my sad excuse of a father. At least i got away...away from the torment...away from the torture. I absolutely hate him. He killed my mom.

Ummm, let's back up a bit. He didn't technically kill her but he really did. My dad is a heavy smoker...and about a year or two after he had picked it back up she was diagnosed with lung cancer. The cause? Secondhand smoke. To say i was devastated is an understatement. The only person in my life who ever actually gave a shit, gone. Gone because my dad couldn't get a life. Who jeopardizes someone else's well being to have a smoke? He's a monster.

But him killing mom was just a stab to the heart, another wound to heal. Mentally and physically. I try not to think about everything he and classmates have put me through. But nightmares get me. They make me relive everything he has done to me. Every punch, every kick, every slice, and every unwanted touch. To be honest i'm personally not surprised that i got diagnosed with ptsd, and depression. It's the age i was diagnosed at that surprised me. 10 years old. One year after my mom died, and one year after the abuse got physical. There was always the verbal side but the abuse only started when my mom was out of the picture. All the more reason why i truly and undeniably believe he is a monster from the deepest pits from hell.

TIMESKIP

When i woke up from my 4 hours of sleep, i was even more tired than before i fell asleep. Like is it just me or does everyone feel more tired after they have gone to bed? Off topic, so coming back. I started my morning routine. You know, the new normal. I make some coffee but in today's case, ice cold water. Then i either shower or read a bit. After i'm done with that i get dressed and brush my teeth all that jazz. And finish off with getting everything together for the chaotic day it will be. But in case anyone was wondering this is my outfit for today:

I thought it would be more comfy so i can do more sketching and oil panting today

Moving on, the ride to school. Yes dare i say ride, due to me finally caving in and buying a motorcycle. Blah Blah Blah i know it's basicallyyyy illegal but so what. I can legally drive it in one week and three days. Why? Well that is my 16 birthday. Quite the celebration really. But it totally clashes with my vibe. I'm not trying for the bad boy grunge aesthetic. I mean look at my height. What am i gonna be? A freaking emo golden retriever? Don't think so.

When i pulled up though to the front gates i got squeals and whispers. I must be popular...but the question is why. I know why the rest of the host club is popular. It's because they look like freaking gods. The definition of perfection. And i'm over looking like a lost kid in a sea of alligators, ready to bite my head off. Ok idk where that came from but i honestly think i should go back to the doctor cause i'm 99% sure i have adhd. Yay another thing that's wrong with meee. I just hope that today is more calm and collected than yesterday.

*End of chapter! Thank you for the reads! I honestly wasn't expecting to get this even more than 5 views but thank you so much! I'm gonna try and get the next chapter out by later today, and i hope it up to everyone's expectations.*
1310 Words