" I havent even met your family properly and you are talking about marriage"

"lets change that then bambina lets have dinner me,you, my parents and the kids can have dinner with them tonight if you want"

" I have to get my hair and nails redone and I need to  go to the store so I can get hair supplies for Kayalyn's hair"

" ok bambina imma take you out later so you can look and feel your best so you don't feel so nervous to meet my family"

" let me get the kids dressed then we can go and get my hair and nails done then we'll get kayalyns hair supplies"

" we'll get the kids ready together" he said as he grabbed my hand and pulled menin for a kiss. His hands reach down and squeezes my ass as he pulls me closer to him and wraps his arm around my waist .
Im happy I met Luka he makes me happy and he makes our kids happy. I take my hand from off his cheek and trail it down his chest and stop at the hem of his pants . I slowly drag my hand down and rub him causing him to squeeze my ass hard and kiss me faster.

" bambina we have to stop before I lose it and as much as I want to Fuck you and Make love to you now if we dont stop we wont be leaving this house" he said ass he slapped my ass then pulled away . I threw on a simple black crop top and black leggings. I went to get the kids dressed in the same simple out fits but Kayalyn wore a black dress instead.And tes Luka did match us he had on black sweatpant and a matching hoodie he looked so fine I can't believe he's all mine.

** At the mall**
"you go and get your nails and hair done call me when your done.I'll be taking the kids clothes and toy shopping in the meantime"

" ok and baby are you sure you can handle them all by yourself"
" woman are you questioning my amazing skills for watching our kids"

" no babe I trust you just don't give them to much candy or not even you will be able to tame them and try not to buy everything out of every store you go into"
" no promises bambina but you should het going" he said as he kissed me then pick up all three kids and walked away right into a toy store. I am truely blessed to have him. I went and got my hair done first since ot would take the longest. I walked into the salon Luka foumd for me I can't believe he found this place I always show up empty handed Luka paid for it already and they supply the hair and everything else you'll need. Im trying something different today butterfly locs . I went over to Sasha and told her what I wanted and she got started . After like 2 hours she was done and it looked good I can't wait for Luka sees me.

I gave sasha a $25 tip and walk over to the nail shop which is on the pther side of the room

I gave sasha a $25 tip and walk over to the nail shop which is on the pther side of the room . My nails only took a hour because my nail stylist ming is fast and hella good at her work.