Chapter 200

"My buddy, I beg you, okay?" Li Ke's eyes almost burst into tears, like Meng Jiangnv's reincarnation, "Let's go, let's see another day, okay? I'm going to stand here again. I really have to be hospitalized. security to buckle down, Jiang Hao! Hao brother! Chiang two! Chiang Master ...... dad

    dad! "

    Jiang Hao finally did not go, and turned Li Ke foot kick.

    Li Ke has been his buddy for many years. He looks like a dog, but he is very courageous when encountering problems. A specific example is that once Li Ke encounters a strong one, he likes to call the other party "Dad" to beg for mercy when he has to bow his head.

    I don't know where I learned the smell.

    Jiang Hao tugged at the collar: "It's

    alright, we're leaving now." "Hurry up," Li Ke took Jiang Hao's hand and slipped into the elevator like a hot wheel under his feet. Tell me to spy on people, like a thief. Listen, listen to my heartbeat, like a Yuyang drum drum!"

    Jiang Hao stretched out his hand and punched him, and Li Ke wrinkled in pain. Little face.

    "Don't be noisy," Jiang Hao put his hands in his trouser pockets, closed his eyes, and was more handsome than the male models with concave shapes in the magazines.

    "Come with me to drink wine tonight." "You drink wine again? What if you let Auntie Knowing that I will accompany you to drink wine again, I have finished me..."

    Jiang Hao stretched out his hand to cover Li Ke's mouth: "Lord is broken in love, what else can I do without drinking wine?"

    Li Ke broke away from Jiang Hao's hand and thought. Click: "There are still many things you can do. For example, you can turn your grief and anger into motivation, open up the long-lost advanced mathematics papers, enrich yourself, work hard, and achieve... "

    Li Ke's mouth is not over yet, Jiang Hao Just gave him a kick on the ass.

    Li Ke hid on the side, rubbing his ass, his expression aggrieved like a little daughter-in-law: "Damn, you fucking know bullying me!"

    "Be with me, drink wine."

    Jiang Hao repeated it again. When the elevator door opened, he took Li Ke out of the hospital, got in the car, and drove to a bar.

    When the two people came out of the bar, Jiang Hao was already drunk and talking nonsense.

    Fortunately, Li Ke still has a bit of foresight. Jiang Hao smashed the spirits glass by glass, and Li Ke accompanied him on the pineapple-flavored nutrition express. Even if Jiang Hao said he didn't drink wine, he didn't bother.

    Just like the pineapple flavor nutrition express, have any comments?

    Li Ke helped Jiang Hao who was drunk and sat back in the car, already sweating profusely.

    He looked at Jiang Hao in the passenger seat and cursed. Just like Jiang Hao is now depressed, if he is sent back to Jiang's house, it will definitely make a fuss.

    Li Ke sighed, let's find a hotel for Jiang Hao.

    He drove the car and found a hotel, helped Jiang Hao to go in and opened a room, threw the drunk people on the bed and wanted to leave.

    "I fucking really liked him..." Jiang Hao murmured unconsciously, "Really like..."

    Li Ke tutted: "You are still pretending to be a lover with me, how do you like him? Don’t try to chase? So itchy, my relationship with my cleaning auntie is better than your relationship with that Yu...Yu...Yu Yuanbao!"

    "He doesn't like me at all, I am one of his from beginning to end. …A very ordinary friend," Jiang Hao said in drunken depression, "Li Ke,

    have you seen it? They are

    reunited again." Li Ke closed his eyes: "Don't ask me, I don't know anything."

    "They got back together again. Baoyuan moved back to the Gu family mansion. Gu Feng accompanies Yu Baoyuan to sleep, and he kisses Baoyuan. I see him holding Baoyuan every day, and he will be forgiven soon," Jiang Hao clutched. Eyes, "But I don't even have the fucking chance to be with Bao Yuan."

    Li Ke sighed and sat next to Jiang Hao: "Well, people are always like this, and it's not what you want to get. I also want to hold a small hand with Bingbing Ziyi, you See if I can get it? Relax, brother!"

    He stood up, picked up his belongings, and left.

    Who knew Jiang Hao suddenly rushed forward as if going crazy, and confined him under him with a fist.

    "Fuck me, Jiang Hao, let me go, do you want to break my head off and dipped in jealousy? Fuck me, I have to push you away today, I will run now..." The

    drunk is terrible,

    Li Ke clenched tightly. After breaking his teeth, using the strength of feeding milk, he made up his mind and went away immediately!

    After a child ......

    "Hey, Mom, I ......" Li Ke crying, "I will not go back tonight, ah, yes, that is to accompany a friend to sleep outside, it is a decent friends

    friends, not drugs. Good Yes, okay, I see, I will pay attention to safety, good night mom!" After

    receiving the phone, Li Ke took advantage of Jiang Hao's unpreparedness, and finally broke away half of his body.

    "Fuck, you're so strong, you didn't train for nothing in the army, my head was almost unscrewed by you like a bottle cap, you know?" Jiang Hao looked at Li Ke drunkly and confusedly: " Don't...go..."

    "Let's do it," Li Ke was annoyed, "I see, you let me go."

    Jiang Hao didn't relax.

    "I go to the front desk and reopen a two-person suite for us, do you understand? Dad, please let go, it really hurts..."

    Jiang Hao looked at Li Ke, his thoughts did not know where he flew to. "I, from the time I was born, let my parents control it."

    "Nonsense," Li Ke vomited, "You were born without your parents' control. Can you poke milk by yourself?!"

    "I have done it according to their wishes for more than 20 years," Jiang Hao's eyes were red and his head was drunk. "I want to learn music, but they coldly refuse. I want to go abroad, they let me To be a soldier, I want to be with Baoyuan. Not only did Baoyuan refuse to agree, they also refused and arranged for me to go on various blind dates. I don’t like women at all! I never get what I want, I am What else can mom get?"

    Li Ke looked at Jiang Hao's terrifying drunk eyes, and shrankly said: "If you lean on my side, you can still get my whirlwind palm."

    "My parents Set an indestructible track for me to let me go, but..." Jiang Hao

    breathed out a sigh of alcohol, "I want to deviate." "Don't say that, Uncle Jiang is not that authoritarian, in fact, he..."

    Li Ke said. Before finishing speaking, Jiang Hao suddenly leaned out and sealed Li Ke's mouth with his own lips.

    It was cold in the room for a while, and then there was a vague roar.

    "Jiang Hao, fuck-your mother! Lao Tzu is your iron buddy!"

So , Wattpad have limited only of 200 chapters , so lemme give this story as PART1 &Uwill find PART2 in my acc.:)