Chapter 184

Yu Baoyuan didn't know how long he slept before waking up from the deep dream.

    He opened his eyes, but there was no light in front of him. He was so frightened that he was cold and sweaty, and a Ji Ling sat up, only to realize that he closed the door, drew the curtains and turned off the lights before going to bed.

    He is not blind yet.

    There was a tremor in his heart.

    I hope I can recover sooner, don’t go wrong, don’t...he prayed in his heart, he still wants to watch Rui Rui grow up

    , he still wants to watch Rui Rui become his pride, his The eyes can't just be broken.

    He stretched out his hand to turn on the light, and the warm light calmed his heart.

    With a few rumbling rumblings in his stomach, Yu Baoyuan got up from the bed and simply put on a jacket. He looked at the alarm clock and found that it was already quite late.

    He opened the door and went out, planning to go to the kitchen to find something to eat.

    As soon as I went outside, I found that there was no one else. The other lights were off, only in the living room, there was a tall table lamp glowing dimly yellow, and Gu Feng, who had not changed his formal attire, sat silently in the corner.

    Yu Baoyuan looked at his lonely figure sitting under the solitary lamp, and moved a bit in his heart without knowing what was happening. He didn't make a sound, went to the kitchen and ordered a bowl of clear noodle soup for himself, and when he arrived at the table, he snorted and ate.

    When he finished eating, Gu Feng seemed to be stuck in that position, and he hadn't moved.

    His Adam's apple rolled a bit and cleared the bowl. I thought I would just go back to the room to sleep, but when I saw Gu Feng sitting so lonely under the lamp, I felt a little tangled for a while.

    After hesitating in place for a while, Yu Baoyuan just walked up to Gu Feng, stretched out his five fingers and shook in front of his eyes: "It's okay, are you?"

    Gu Feng didn't respond.

    Yu Baoyuan shook again: "...speak?" As

    soon as his voice fell, Gu Feng stretched out his hand and slammed Yu Baoyuan's wrist.

    "Damn, what are you doing?" Yu Baoyuan frowned as he looked at Gu Feng's hand holding his wrist tightly.

    Gu Feng's jet-black eyes seemed to be filled with complex and unspeakable emotions.

    Yu Baoyuan didn't know what to do. Gu Feng, a fierce boy, had already pressed Yu Baoyuan on the sofa and under him.

    The breath of two people is so close.

    "Fuck, what are you doing? This sudden attack..."

    Gu Feng did not speak, and held a few sheets of paper tightly with his other hand, and placed it in front of Yu Baoyuan's eyes: "Today's hospital examination report showed swelling of the brain and vision problems. Yu Baoyuan, is it your report?"

    Yu Baoyuan was shocked, and hurriedly broke free to grab his report sheet: "You peeked at my stuff!"

    "Yes, I just peeked!" Gu Feng righteous, and the eyes also filled with gas angry stare, "but I Bao yuan, such an important matter

    the situation, you thought, and I say it? so long, and I have brought you word about it?"

    I looked at the Po-yuan Gu Feng closed his mouth with his fierce aura.

    "What do you think of me?" Gu Feng's voice became deeper and deeper, "I admit that I made a big mistake before. I shouldn't treat you so indifferently, and I shouldn't do things that hurt you. But , I really want to regret it and want to start over with you... But Yu Baoyuan,

    how can you be so cruel that you have such a big hematoma in your mind, you actually didn't mention a word to me!"

    Yu Baoyuan Turning his head, he said for a long time: "...I didn't mention

    anyone ." "Are you deliberately trying to torture me to death?" Gu Feng stretched out his hand and squeezed Yu Baoyuan's jaw, "Is it?"

    "You think too much."

    "You know I love you now, and I feel sorry for you," Gu Feng controlled Yu Baoyuan's chin and lightly nodded on Yu Baoyuan's lips. "No one feels more distressed and painful than me when you are injured. You sent it so cruel. heart, until now, not a word, how can you tell me ...... for me

    what ruthless Nick? I really do have so unforgivable? even a chance to repent, even had no chance to take care of you yet? "

    Yu Baoyuan looked at Gu Feng's obviously injured eyes and was stunned.

    This was the first time I saw Gu Feng's expression.

    The Gu Feng he knew was always indifferent and domineering. It was something that Yu Baoyuan had never thought of before, making him feel sorry for others to this point, and making him hurt and wronged to this point.

    Gu Feng is so domineering and so selfish, how could he be wronged to this point for others! Yu Baoyuan shouted in his heart.

    But...

    Gu Feng, who looked like a wolf seriously injured by a hunter's trap, was so real.

    "I'm sorry," Gu Feng looked at Yu Baoyuan. After all, he couldn't be angry for a long time, his tone softened, and he sighed, "I should be punished. If I knew earlier that I would love you so much, then I would spend all of my own money. Everything has to go back to when I first met you, and then I will love you, love you, and prevent you from getting hurt... But where can I buy such a regret medicine in this world? I really want to buy it, really want to buy, I every

    time feel you resist me, I felt my heart was drawn to a knife. "

    Yu Bao yuan clasped fists, trembling voice:" you put two we are made It's painful."

    "I'm sorry, I don't want to cause you any pain at all," Gu Feng kissed Yu Baoyuan's mouth, wantonly invading his warm breath, "I hope the rest of my life can bring you only happiness. I should be punished and severely blamed... But Baoyuan, if... I mean,

    if you still have a little bit of my position in your heart, can you... give me a little bit of expression? "