Chapter 152

Yu Baoyuan returned the phone to Bai Xiangsheng, and Bai Xiangsheng lazily held the phone to his ear: "Hello?"

    Meng Manglong 's tone seemed a little aggrieved. Such a strong and sturdy rough man spoke in such a clingy tone, even if he was talking to him. He has been together for so long, and Bai Xiangsheng couldn't help but feel a chill when he had it: "What's the matter?

    I'm wronged." "I am, I missed you," Meng Manglong gave a hey smile. "No one accompanies me to sleep at night, and I will take the bath alone. I think you can’t think about it."

    Bai Xiangsheng listened to Meng Manglong’s rough man's love a lot, and he has developed a certain immunity. He sighed: " The domestic affairs are almost resolved. I will go back soon. Don’t make a fuss, be good.”

    Meng

    Manglong muttered dissatisfied on the other end: “You have to come back earlier, or I...” Bai Xiangsheng just listened carefully and back. There came the heat of the hot stone again, stimulating the skin of his back, and running through his body like a few electric currents. He suddenly curled his eyebrows and said, "Oh...it's so hot, shit, it's so cool..."

    Meng Manglong suddenly became dumb. For a long time: "Sheng Sheng, I warn you not to scream so loudly. I can only hear your screams, understand? You scream like that in the massage parlor, you see if everyone else will use it in a strange way. I look at you with my eyes."

    Bai Xiangsheng glanced at Yu Baoyuan, who had been enjoying with his eyes closed. This person is used to patience. I'm afraid this little stimulation won't make him open his mouth.

    Bai Xiangsheng narrowed his eyes slightly, and felt that things were not easy.

    He suddenly had a very bad idea--he wanted to hear how Yu Baoyuan called on the bed!

    The massage couldn't make Yu Baoyuan scream, it didn't matter, Bai Xiangsheng's eyes flashed a glare, and when he returned to China, he still had a good place to take Yu Bao.

    The voice on the phone rang again: "Hello? Sheng Sheng, are you still listening?"

    "Well," Bai Xiangsheng woke up from his thoughts and faced the Meng Manglong who had been babbling and teaching him for a while. Furiously, "What's the matter with me in the massage parlor? Don't listen if you don't like it. Who told you to bite the bullet and listen!"

    The Meng

    Manglong over there was silent for a while: "...I don't bite the bullet and listen, then what should I be listening?" Bai Xiangsheng's face suddenly flushed from shame, he angrily took the phone to his eyes and used his middle finger. Pressed the red hang up severely. Sao things, do not change your life!

    Yu Baoyuan closed his eyes, seeming to feel that Bai Xiangsheng had finished the call with Meng Manglong, and suddenly smiled: "The young couple have a pretty good life. It can be seen that they have played a lot of restricted games at home.

    Right ?" "Fuck you," Bai Xiangsheng sighed comfortably, "I have a family, do you think anyone is like you, a monk with a clear broth and water?"

    Yu Baoyuan chuckled and said straightly: " I'll tell you something serious."

    "Quick play."

    "Jiang Hao asked me to go out to accompany him to buy things tomorrow. He said that his mother's birthday is coming, and he wants to buy some for his mother in the UK. A suitable gift," Yu Baoyuan paused, "...I declined him and insisted. I really can't find a normal reason. Just go with me and see through his mind."

    Bai Xiangsheng snorted from his nose. With a sigh of relief, "This man is so famous."

    "Come with me, let's just take a stroll?"

    Bai Xiangsheng narrowed his eyes and took a look at Yu Baoyuan: "Baoyuan, you have to figure it out, Jiang Hao.

    Are you planning to go out to buy things or fish for the best?" Yu Baoyuan paused: "You think too much."

    "Don't think of me as a fool, I'll tell you, Jiang Hao wants to chase you, as long as it is a job. As long as the IQ is not less than 20, you can basically see the primate milk suckling animals! Do you think that when the old lady was in the hospital, why did the crazy old lady always look at you and Jiang Hao, and then steal by herself? Laugh? People have arranged the two of you clearly in your heart, and you are still avoiding the problem!"

    Yu Baoyuan pretended to cough a few times: "This is something, it's actually quite embarrassing..."

    "You don't want to agree to someone, you have already rejected him, and he still pursues desperately, doesn't he?" Bai Xiangsheng closed his eyes and murmured a bunch of conjectures.

    Yu Baoyuan's eyes widened suddenly: "You know so clearly?"

    "Nonsense, I was also a school grasser back then. How many love scenes of men and women have been watched, I still can't see the little ninety-nine between you two?" Bai Xiangsheng hummed disdainfully.

    "All right," Yu Baoyuan tilted his head, "Will you come with me?"

    Bai Xiangsheng sighed solemnly, "I'm unlucky, come with you!"

    Yu Baoyuan grinned in delight: it's settled. "