Xiaofanwai 2: Let's look at beautiful man & the beast

"Mr. Meng, people have arrived."

    A low male voice said with respect.

    Meng Manglong frowned and loosened his tie, put out the cigarette in his hand, and threw it in the ashtray. The strong muscles held the black shirt a little tight, and he reached out and unbuttoned the two buttons, "

    Bring in ." Several tall bodyguards pulled in a man in a shivering suit.

    The man shuddered as soon as he saw Meng Manglong, "Biao...cousin."

    Meng Manglong didn't rush to answer, but leisurely took out another cigarette, letting the person next to him help to light it. He took a sip and exhaled the smoke, "Remember me? I thought you had forgotten things like this dog day."

    "I dare not forget, I dare not forget," Meng Chuan smiled a little flatteringly, "Cousin used to Being so good to us, your great kindness will never be forgotten."

    Meng Manglong looked at this hopeless cousin indifferently.

    How arrogant Meng Chuan was!

    With a few restless Meng family members, secretly gnawing on Meng Manglong's shares like a mouse, slyly trying to pull him from the position of general manager of Zhongtian Construction. The set after set of vicious methods are simply overwhelming.

    The arrogant and arrogant man at the time was not what he looks like now.

    Meng

    Manglong spit out his cigarette, "I am so kind?" Meng Chuan swallowed, heartbroken, and knelt down directly to Meng Manglong, "Cousin, I beg you, give us a way out.

    Right ." Meng Manglong smiled evilly, and his feet in leather shoes stepped hard on Meng Chuan's shoulders, "It's all the Meng family, why do you speak so well?" Meng

    Chuan, who was so humiliated, said anything against him. I dare not say, "Cousin, cousin, I was wrong. Those things I did were provoked. Cousin, I have kissed you since I was a child, and you know that. Whatever my mother is good, you will be divided. I really..."

    Meng

    Manglong ignored him, tilted his head and frowned, "Why are Laozi's shoes dirty?" Meng Chuan said, turning his head slightly to see that there was indeed some dust on Meng Manglong's shiny leather shoes.

    He immediately smiled flatteringly, "Cousin, I'll come." As he

    said, he pinched his sleeve and wanted to wipe it clean like a flatterer.

    A bodyguard smiled sorrowfully, "Meng Chuan, did Mr. Meng ask you to use a sleeve?"

    Meng Chuan was stunned.

    You don't need to wipe your sleeves, that's for...

    He suddenly thought of something, and his face suddenly turned red.

    Meng Manglong is humiliating him!

    He took a few deep breaths, wanting to resist, but couldn't afford to resist. Moreover, in its current form, Meng Manglong's seat has been firmly seated, and he is nothing but a defeat.

    He trembled all over, "Cousin, then... I'll lick it clean for you."

    He stuck out his tongue like a pug, licked Meng Manglong's leather shoes, and licked the dust clean.

    Meng Manglong smiled contemptuously, "Unexpectedly, except for your vicious methods, your mouth work is not bad."

    "Cousin praised."